White people are OUTRAGED that Yara Shahidi will be Tinkerbell in the new Peter Pan movie. #NotMyTinkerbell

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People get mad over the most inconsequential things.:mjlol:

Disneys race swapping is pisses me off. If you want to use black people make a original movie about a black character. Its as simple as that.

Im with it with white people on this. Leave the original source material as is. I would also be outraged if they made the princess from princess and the frog asian just to pander to the asian community.
:dwillhuh:

Why would this happen when there are multiple Asian princess characters already?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
but avatar Twitter def gon form up like voltron to be big mad
The media is strong armed into casting them into every aspect of entertainment through the esg framework introduced by blackrock, a investment arm that bankrolls the push for forced diversity, it’s mandatory essentially

Its done for ulterior motives, contrary to anything humanitarian but i learned to disregard most people regardless of color so i wont explain, drag each other to hell

Right on cue. :mjgrin:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
J Mulholland is the worst one of all. I’m sure I’ve seen him post in a Trump thread in TLR.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The media is strong armed into casting them into every aspect of entertainment through the esg framework introduced by blackrock, a investment arm that bankrolls the push for forced diversity, it’s mandatory essentially

Its done for ulterior motives, contrary to anything humanitarian but i learned to disregard most people regardless of color so i wont explain, drag each other to hell

“Ulterior Motives” Twitter. :mjlol:

Pray tell, what should be the motive for an acceptable tinker bell? :mjlol:

Not My tinkerbell!!!! :damn:

And these are adults….:snoop:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
jay-and-silent-bob-ben-affleck.gif
Millennials are embarrassing man. :snoop:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
People get mad over the most inconsequential things.:mjlol:

:dwillhuh:

Why would this happen when there are multiple Asian princess characters already?

Asian have mulan and that's pretty much it. But my point is that we only have one black disney princess in a original story imagine if they race swapped her just because...
Imagine they make a new SHAFT movie and they replace the breh with a mexican because representation.

It's not that deep but it's just stupid that they would rather do a easy race swap then invest in a good story and movie with black characters. It's just lazy and insulting