White people are getting too comfortable [pawg]

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Man shut the fukk up. This is a dumbass comment.
You really are stupid...I'm not black now...nikka u don't know me...nor do u know logic. You black...but you're a black dummy. You are upset about something you cant contain...so be mad until the grave dumb nikka.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
So what about all the brothers and sisters in the room laughing and smiling as she used it... I'm sure everyone didn't appreciate it...but what about them.

How can we have a stance when half the population is not concerned...this is a no win fight and IT ISNT THE GOAL WE SHOULD REALLY BE AFTER...they never used the word during the 80's and 90's but life was still racist as fukk....WE GOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY BREHS...let's takeover

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
bytch would have received that
riptg.gif
if that happened in my presence .
:duck: using a gif of a black man beating on another black female to prove your point... Irony

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
cacs are tougher than blacks anyway
Its a dumb comment...ok...but tell me this Barney Fife...HOW THE FUKK DO YOU PLAN TO STOP PEOPLE FROM SAYING IT...HOW SWAY HOW:stopitslime:....what's the plan Malcom:yeshrug:

(And if u got one I'll ride with you, but if you don't have one....YOU JUST BARKIN HO)
Cacs stay exposing themselves on here.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So what about all the brothers and sisters in the room laughing and smiling as she used it... I'm sure everyone didn't appreciate it...but what about them.

How can we have a stance when half the population is not concerned...this is a no win fight and IT ISNT THE GOAL WE SHOULD REALLY BE AFTER...they never used the word during the 80's and 90's but life was still racist as fukk....WE GOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY BREHS...let's takeover
Stop saying "we" saltine.

Frenchie

Banned
Daps
All dis faux and unnecessary outrage :dead:

Cops still shooting nikkas and yall gettin all worked up over a fine ass PAWG usin nikka in some sort of comdedy show

Put ur energy into more important things smh

We got bigger fish to fry. Leave the PAWGS alone. :mjpls: :ufdup:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
This is the only shyt ya'll dumb ass nikkas put effort into... Then it's back to your regular scheduled programming of shytting on black women and defending all levels of fukkery in the black community, so excuse me if I can't be bothered to care about what some white chick thousands of miles away says around a bunch of black folks who clearly endorse her... shyt, you got white folks on this very site calling you nikkas and y'all dap and rep them everyday.. :russell:I got more important shyt to do, like pouring just the right amount of sugar in this cup of hot chocolate :banderas:

Half of you nikkas that claim to be outraged, the most you would've done was walked out, the other half would've probably said "There's my future pawg ivory queen :gladbron:".. so y'all can miss me :russell: