Reppin
Fooglies

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I am not white and yes they are saying it anyways so black people need to stop getting butt hurt about it
Oh...so you're telling black people how they should feel about something that affects and offends them? :mjpls: Lol. It doesnt get any whiter than that. Either way shut the fukk up and hop off my dikk.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
I don't think it's that big of a deal (only because of her intent), but some comments here are :scusthov:.

Black women use nikka in a denigrating way all the time towards black men, but somehow u feel some type of way when a white woman says it :mjpls: :russ:

Besides when PAWGs call they men a nikka they do it wit love :ahh: :to:

Or in sexual a context that mite or mite not reference slavery :shaq:

:scusthov:

some reason blacks think only they have the rght to say nikka man gtfo here

:scusthov:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Let the shyt go...WE CANNOT NOR SHOULD WE WANT to spend time policing what everyone says from different races...if the word nikka has been transformed as a word to describe a loved one WELL THAN JOB WELL DONE MY PEOPLE...we took hate and turned it into love...its infectious and everybody wants in(I know that bothers some, but love is love...til they slip and use it the wrong way:yeshrug:)...BUT WE CANT CONTROL THIS SHYT...relax

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Let the shyt go...WE CANNOT NOR SHOULD WE WANT to spend time policing what everyone says from different races...if the word nikka has been transformed as a word to describe a loved one WELL THAN JOB WELL DONE MY PEOPLE...we took hate and turned it into love...its infectious and everybody wants in(I know that bothers some, but love is love...til they slip and use it the wrong way:yeshrug:)...BUT WE CANT CONTROL THIS SHYT...relax
Man shut the fukk up. This is a dumbass comment.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Man shut the fukk up. This is a dumbass comment.
Its a dumb comment...ok...but tell me this Barney Fife...HOW THE FUKK DO YOU PLAN TO STOP PEOPLE FROM SAYING IT...HOW SWAY HOW:stopitslime:....what's the plan Malcom:yeshrug:

(And if u got one I'll ride with you, but if you don't have one....YOU JUST BARKIN HO)