White people are getting too comfortable [pawg]

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You just argue for arguing sake, you see shyt and read shyt that ain't there. bytch nikka syndrome

:umad:

you're the one namecalling n shyt breh.

All I said was there are other instances that make us look pathetic as a group over the past 2 years. This white girl sayin nikka shyt don't rank up there.

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we going to change the world? One word at a time? Regardless of the connotation? Chick is taking black dikk and is basically our concubine worshipping our culture and wishing to join it. I say fukk it we have more threatening cacs to pick off.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
She couldn't wait. They was anxious to drop that bomb. Good for her. It technically is their word.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
@Fun Sized Pyscho u a silly goose too I see...go ahead and start moanin about what u can't do shyt about...go ahead...we need to put our energy into things that matter...use your brain

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did any of you see that video of Ill Bill rapping at a club in New York where he says the n-word a few times? It surprised me since it was in 1992 and the audience was presumably black

Ill bill always been a wigger. He got called out a few times for using the N-word. Dude always struck me as a white boy that wants to be down. But at the same time play the white victim role of I am white but no one respected me in rap.

I am like bytch please you white and Jewish. You basically run rap....I never liked that dude anyway.

Maybe I am an old kat. I actually like my white rappers to respect black folks.