White people are getting too comfortable [pawg]

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Also @Edub i run my own business. I just got done doing a pop up shop in manhattan. I handled everything from payroll to inventory to merchandise design to promotions to dealing with employees and everything in between. So im used to dealing with and taking control of things. You're typing in all caps and getting mad over a message board like the child in your avatar. So dawg you can miss me with everything you said. You sound like some bytch boy that hasnt even graduated college. You arent even on my level and i aint stooping to yours.

:camby: kick rocks son.
Do u have some sort of plan to handle what u feel is disrespect other than whining in this forum...that is the overall point being made. Are u at least thinking of one...cuz dissing me for having a point if view ain't gonna cut it. I'm glad u a black man with a business...honestly that pleases me...but as a leader (in business or elsewhere) I would think u would know when you're applying energy in a no-win situation. Would u do a pop up shop where no profit could be made...no...because that is wasted energy. But u cool with wasting your own personal energy on this forum. Regardless it's still wasted energy. I don't need to go over my educational or professional background with you. But be careful, stressing over shyt out of our control can lead to horrible health consequences. I hope u develop a plan...but until then WHAT DOES THE WHINING ACCOMPLISH.

No black person wants to hear the word nikka used by whites(some even hate we use it)...but this is REALITY...it's being used...relax and calm your ticker...your family will appreciate it.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm white:manny: . Now Keke Palmer, Beyonce and Serena. :shaq::ohlawd:. :banderas:
1232.gif

40oz

City Living
Daps
i would never allow a white woman to say nikka to me even if i was smashing her, guy in the video is a disgrace