White people are getting too comfortable [pawg]

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Let the shyt go...WE CANNOT NOR SHOULD WE WANT to spend time policing what everyone says from different races...if the word nikka has been transformed as a word to describe a loved one WELL THAN JOB WELL DONE MY PEOPLE...we took hate and turned it into love...its infectious and everybody wants in(I know that bothers some, but love is love...til they slip and use it the wrong way:yeshrug:)...BUT WE CANT CONTROL THIS SHYT...relax
:what:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Let the shyt go...WE CANNOT NOR SHOULD WE WANT to spend time policing what everyone says from different races...if the word nikka has been transformed as a word to describe a loved one WELL THAN JOB WELL DONE MY PEOPLE...we took hate and turned it into love...its infectious and everybody wants in(I know that bothers some, but love is love...til they slip and use it the wrong way:yeshrug:)...BUT WE CANT CONTROL THIS SHYT...relax
Shut your bytchass up

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So what about all the brothers and sisters in the room laughing and smiling as she used it... I'm sure everyone didn't appreciate it...but what about them.

How can we have a stance when half the population is not concerned...this is a no win fight and IT ISNT THE GOAL WE SHOULD REALLY BE AFTER...they never used the word during the 80's and 90's but life was still racist as fukk....WE GOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY BREHS...let's takeover
:patrice:Why do you keep saying we?