White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do we know that she passes for white? I'm not how sure she would do that while entering a 'Miss Black University of Texas' contest.

Also this is some frat shyt.....frats/sororities are filled with agents, c00n, bucks/wenches, homosexuals, etc :yeshrug:

Truesay.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
lol she got a smug ass smile on her face tho don't she? I see her lurking in Spokane a few times. She is very short IRL.

"Congratulations from a fellow former Miss Black University of Texas Winner"

rachel-dolezal-today-151102-tease_0cfb0fed81fa70234daef6286853e39a.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Gtf out the other two girls killed her in looks.

You gotta be kidding me.
Youre probably darkskin. If so you remind me of my friend that does that. No matter what she always says the darkskin chick looks better than the light skin person. That's just not the case no matter how you do it. Sometimes the dark skin person looks better and sometime the light skin person does.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
This one might knock LSA's servers out forever.
The same hoes who "Yaaaasss" at Meghan Markle for "swirling" with Prince Harry?...
The same hoes who threw a damn parade for Serena?...
The same Serena that might make a bi racial lil girl?...
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
why is this a thread

according to you all, she's black, so she should represent black folks as A face our beauty

remember, we all come in different shapes and sizes :cheeseeyes2:

we come in ALL skintone and hair types :cheeseeyes2:

even if our hair looks like Angelina Jolie :cheeseeyes2:

even with lips thinner thn Amy Schumer:cheeseeyes2:

this thread was made to divide us. don't be distracted. just look at the big picture....

:mjlol:

edit: just looked at the picture again :mjjerry:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Youre probably darkskin. If so you remind me of my friend that does that. No matter what she always says the darkskin chick looks better than the light skin person. That's just not the case no matter how you do it. Sometimes the dark skin person looks better and sometime the light skin person does.
Yo please leave me alone.

I'm light skin.

Secondly, the two girls beside her killed her in looks. Sorry doesn't matter the skin tone they are simply prettier than her.

Run along now.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Nah, she had her pic as her avi when she joined and she is a legit cutie. The undertones of this beauty pageant is something to take note of. Especially when you take into consideration the histories of black fraternities and sororities practicing paper bag tests.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yo please leave me alone.

I'm light skin.

Secondly, the two girls beside her killed her in looks. Sorry doesn't matter the skin tone they are simply prettier than her.

Run along now.
You should take your inflated self worth elsewhere. You say things I disagree with so I comment on them. If you said stuff I agreed with I'd dap them. Please stop overhyping yourself fam. They have an ignore feature if you're too good to reply to my comments.

If you think they are prettier ok just was hoping you wasn't like my friend. Again please stop acting like your some important person because I quote you in threads we happen to both be in. That's what happens online at times period