White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So y'all don't like lightskinned chicks now?

:ufdup: only when it fits the coli narritive.

Colin Kap was a hooked nose iranian until he became the starting QB for the 49ers then we considered him a black man.

Then once he started protesting we then considered him blacker than any dark skin black man in america.

This pushing the coli narritive is confusing so you got to do your homework.:ufdup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Colin Kap was a hooked nose iranian until he became the starting QB for the 49ers then we considered him a black man.

No he wasn't. :francis:

He identified with his black side way before he got to the league. Kaep's actually darker than a lot of Kappas I know who are "full" black. :skip:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
C-3erSSXsAE9Ij-.jpg

C-3erSZXsAAmHE-.jpg
AND the white power sign?:dahell::mindblown:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No he wasn't. :francis:

He identified with his black side way before he got to the league. Kaep's actually darker than a lot of Kappas I know who are "full" black. :skip:

Breh I was addressing the matter in sarcasm and how folks view people until they do something they want them to do.

I followed kap since he was a freshmen in Nevada. Knew his whole story even before he got in the league.....with his parents and that he was a kappa at Nevada.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh I was addressing the matter in sarcasm and how folks view people until they do something they want them to do.

I followed kap since he was a freshmen in Nevada. Knew his whole story even before he got in the league.....with his parents and that he was a kappa at Nevada.

my bad fam. :salute:

But you know how "some" nikkaz are. :mjpls: