White man spreads H.I.V. to 100 Kenyan women

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
oh please, the best they would do is hold him down and wait for the police to come. maybe a few slaps before that. white men are seen as gods in Kenya and East africa
tbh, kenyans are pretty docile, so I doubt there would be any stoning unless he was in a village or very small rural area..
Kenyans docile? Ever heard of the Mau Mau rebellion?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
One bytches was married to a black man. I think he was famous. A famous black man still isn’t enough for these wenches.
Some of these women just love white dudes in general. It’s not about being treated bad by black men either. I’ve seen this in high school, girls fighting over the “cool” corny ass white boy. I’m just waiting for people to acknowledge this fact

Last edited:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Africans aren't black but Aborigines' and Papa New Guineans' are - The Coli. As for the subject matter in the OP, its based on hearsay. Can someone post an verifiable news article about this. Facebook and Youtube aren't official testimonies, especially not when one is participating in crime. The motherland has gender wars and one talking point is the accusations of interracial biases and std transmission. Every-time this story pops up Mike Oliver's number changes. It was 12, then 20, doubled to 40 and now he is on 100. This motherfukker is unlocking records like he's going for a platinum trophy.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Africans aren't black but Aborigines' and Papa New Guineans' are - The Coli. As for the subject matter in the OP, its based on hearsay. Can someone post an verifiable news article about this. Facebook and Youtube aren't official testimonies, especially not when one is participating in crime. The motherland has gender wars and one talking point is the accusations of interracial biases and std transmission. Every-time this story pops up Mike Oliver's number changes. It was 12, then 20, doubled to 40 and now he is on 100. This motherfukker is unlocking records like he's going for a platinum trophy.

I can't translate:russ:Only thing I found

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps

I can't translate:russ:Only thing I found

Its a wrap. It made it to KTN and had a dedicate segment. I can speak swahili and some of this is etherous. Around 4 minute mark some woman is coping pleas to her spouse. Oliver was running through married hoes too. Another GMB spectacular.

Edit - I think this diseased dikk motherfukker smashing anything between 18 and 88 that allowed him. :picard: