Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Intentionally giving someone HIV is murder
They stone thieves to death in Kenya..he would have been dead
White, black or yellow
oh please, the best they would do is hold him down and wait for the police to come. maybe a few slaps before that. white men are seen as gods in Kenya and East africa
tbh, kenyans are pretty docile, so I doubt there would be any stoning unless he was in a village or very small rural area..

sunny80

All Star
Daps
This thread again?
I don't think he has HIV..they would have killed him out there
He ran through money hungry poor women though
You can do the same if tricking is in your blood

I agree with the highlighted text. A similar situation happened in South Carolina. These men target the poor and desperate.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
oh please, the best they would do is hold him down and wait for the police to come. maybe a few slaps before that. white men are seen as gods in Kenya and East africa
tbh, kenyans are pretty docile, so I doubt there would be any stoning unless he was in a village or very small rural area..
Oh fukk off..u worship cacs more in West Africa
Y'all take c00ning to a whole new level

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Black Americans are pretty docile as a group towards nonblacks, what’s the difference between blacks in America and blacks in Africa??