Serial killer confesses to murdering 42 Kenyan women over the past two years

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The government probably killed most of the people in an attempt to quash dissent.

They have killed other activists as well.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
It's not ok but it was very common, usually I have no issues if someone get caught red handed in an act of robbery or violence and they get justice right there ..but when it's accusations it should be tried.

Countries like Saudi and Singapore have low crime. They might not lynch but you will get the death penalty for some minor shyt like smoking weed or get a life sentence. The justice is still heavy handed
Looks like you are ready to lynch a man over what most think is a coverup…
:francis:

Because the cops might have pressured a fake confession out of him to cover up something else going on to explain multiple bodies dumped near a police station

There's a backstory where a lot of people claimed to be kidnapped by police and never seen again. Then maybe a week ago, there were a bunch of dead bodies were found near the police station and the police were getting international attention.

Suddenly, it appears that they stumbled into a serial killer that both exonerates the police and takes full responsibility for all of the murders.

I try to shy away from conspiracy theories, but this seems too neat of a resolution and too quick of a turnaround to pass the smell test, especially given how loud the corruption allegations were only a week ago

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All it would take is a corrupt police force to say he was huh?
No we don't trust police which is the entire reason people take justice into their own hands when they catch criminals in the act. The irony here is people are blaming the police for those bodies not the suspect that's why they are protecting the suspect.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Someone like this needs military strength torture for a lifetime.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
No we don't trust police which is the entire reason people take justice into their own hands when they catch criminals in the act. The irony here is people are blaming the police for those bodies not the suspect that's why they are protecting the suspect.
Cut this nikka open and let him bleed and then dropped him off to the lions or crocs to have dinner

All those dead sisters and it took the cops that long to catch them

shytty ass police
You was ready to cut him open a sec ago

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
So I dunno if it's true or not. It's in swahili

Says his sister was abducted during protests in the last two weeks and then she's found at the site where a serial killer was supposedly dumping bodies. Says he will not bury her until he finds out who did it. That's why he's going on the current protest. Maybe the serial killer did it but nobody believes the government. Says he's ready to die for his sister. She was caught by the DCI, then we find her on friday dead at the site. Even if its you Ruto how will you feel? Kill me, My sister will stay in the mortuary even two years. I Have to know the truths, My sister must get her rights, we must get our rights. I'm not going backwards.

Today they are doing an occupy JKIA. The main airport. It was sold under peoples noses for some shoddy deal and people are not having it at all. Also Cabinet had been dissolved some time back and then appointments were made but it's more like a reshuffle. Everyones pointing out that consitutionally vetting needs to be done. Again people not having it. It's been controlled Chaos every tuesday than back to normalcy every other day of the week like nothing happened. And its against the government so person to person there's no clashes or carryover hatred.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's a backstory where a lot of people claimed to be kidnapped by police and never seen again. Then maybe a week ago, there were a bunch of dead bodies were found near the police station and the police were getting international attention.

Suddenly, it appears that they stumbled into a serial killer that both exonerates the police and takes full responsibility for all of the murders.

I try to shy away from conspiracy theories, but this seems too neat of a resolution and too quick of a turnaround to pass the smell test, especially given how loud the corruption allegations were only a week ago
Welp. This update isn't helping:

bnew

Veteran
Daps