Serial killer confesses to murdering 42 Kenyan women over the past two years

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because the cops might have pressured a fake confession out of him to cover up something else going on to explain multiple bodies dumped near a police station
There's a backstory where a lot of people claimed to be kidnapped by police and never seen again. Then maybe a week ago, there were a bunch of dead bodies were found near the police station and the police were getting international attention.

Suddenly, it appears that they stumbled into a serial killer that both exonerates the police and takes full responsibility for all of the murders.

I try to shy away from conspiracy theories, but this seems too neat of a resolution and too quick of a turnaround to pass the smell test, especially given how loud the corruption allegations were only a week ago

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
There's a backstory where a lot of people claimed to be kidnapped by police and never seen again. Then maybe a week ago, there were a bunch of dead bodies were found near the police station and the police were getting international attention.

Suddenly, it appears that they stumbled into a serial killer that both exonerates the police and takes full responsibility for all of the murders.

I try to shy away from conspiracy theories, but this seems too neat of a resolution and too quick of a turnaround to pass the smell test, especially given how loud the corruption allegations were only a week ago

Yeah gonna wait this out but this government and some past aren't past abductions without explanations as to what you are being arrested for. And bodies have been dumped in rivers and stuff in the past. They are also kinda quick to get people away from the scene trying to recover bodies. I think guys right now will wait out to see what the full story is but some things are not adding up.

Abandoned quarries with over growth and water is the perfect place to dump a body. I was over by another one weeks ago cause I had never seen it and thought to myself. If i fell in here no one would ever find me. If a body was dumped here, it'll take years or never for it to be found.. and that area is super unsafe at night and isolated so I can imagine it's probably already been done.

They already setting the place on fire. Guy confessed to 42 killings, You found 8 bodies, fire live bullets to get guys away from there then set the place on fire seems suspect as hell

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Makes sense.

Women only, no men?

Those women were abducted by multiple men and raped and murdered. Smdh

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
817cuaFArcL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:to: sad, were these all like missing person cases? I feel for the families

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lynching is ok when its blacks doing it to each other huh?

:mjpls:

I bet the countries with the lowest crime in the word don't lynch people....

but this man should be lynched because that's what they need over there right?
It's not ok but it was very common, usually I have no issues if someone get caught red handed in an act of robbery or violence and they get justice right there ..but when it's accusations it should be tried.

Countries like Saudi and Singapore have low crime. They might not lynch but you will get the death penalty for some minor shyt like smoking weed or get a life sentence. The justice is still heavy handed

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Have any if the kidnapped social media active protestors turned up?
whole country thinks things are suspect

Some have. Some people you have no clue why they are being grabbed and I suspect the chaos is being used as a cover up by criminals both in the government and civilians who don't care but are thieves. So people with their personal agendas are profiting. The whole thing started as a protest but is not organized by leaders. They say they have no fear, no tribe, no leader. Right now the cabinet has been dissolved and the finance bill try to put modern day slavery through taxation was kicked out. The protesters were also not violent but the easy solution to that is throw in some disruptors to do something and cops now use force and crowd now reacts. Guys will protest on random Tuesdays like tomorrow, but today and Wednesday will be very normal days.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London

I was gon say, isn't there a whole protest about corruption going on? and people also being abucted as a result?