White man makes bedwench a single mother and homeless, she begs black men to save her

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Toll paid
full

Context:

Notice none of the comments from the sisterhood are speaking ill of the father or the fathers race? :mjpls:

After being smutted by her white kang, which one of you 6ft tall brehs with locs is going to step up :mjgrin:

Winter is here :whoo:

She speaking on me , girls really turn fool for w 6’3 man with dreadlocks brehs its INSANE

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: Damn, I’m stuck

I’m sat here, wanting to save her cuz of the poor child, but you man making great points but then…
I be wanting to save her after seeing her shapely bottom, but you guys making great points but then…
her shapely bottom make stronger points

:mjcry::sadcam:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why dudes keep talking that "why the black man gotta look like this but the white man can look like that?"

cuz white people have POWER or at least the perception of power. And for dog-brained females the perception of power is all you need.

POWER trumps mouthpiece, money, looks, swag, fashion, all that shyt. When you understand that, all this shyt starts to make sense.

Guess thecoli forgot their "high value" man rhetoric once it favors the European:sas1:

Tried to tell yall what Kevin Samuels was really pushing:sas2:.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Black women have 2 million more kids than Black Men. Black Men are the only race of Men who have less children than the women of the race. Even Asian Men have more kids than Asian women.

There's also not a such thing of a "pro Black" Black woman under 30.
2011-2015. From ages 15-44. Black females had 1.3 million more children than Black males. Asian females had around 300,000 more children than Asian males. All other groups, the males had more children.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Last edited:
Daps
Go through her tik tok and you will see she always has drama. I have learned to stay away from people who always seem to have problems in their lives. They have a habit of raising your stress levels unnecessarily. Good luck to her. Her latest video is being mad about black men making fun of her kid. I agree with her in leaving the kids out of it, but if you are going to put yourself out there on social media be prepared for those that don't agree with you.
I agree with this post. Leave the kids out of it. Just focus on the bedwench.

Daps
Peep how the chick in OP has natural hair/locs meanwhile Europeans busting nuts in her... hahahahahaha

I stay away from the pro blackity chicks..... if she talking too much "black" shyt and got natural hair - I already know white boys be smashing her in the backseat of their Toyotas
That's true... Hey, I like Toyotas. Don't put that image in my head.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
She had a side baby with this CAC, it all makes sense now....

She made a sob story on tic tok about her life while having a side baby and got thousands of dollars from people donating.....

Going through the comments I don't see words that are usually used when the baby daddy is black....

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps