White man makes bedwench a single mother and homeless, she begs black men to save her

Daps
The amount of young "pro black" women out here that have been smashed by europeans is staggering.

Find your queen... get married... and get out the way.

Its terrible out here.
Can't even keep count of the number of wenches and bucks I've seen with Africa/Ankh/Eye of Horus tattoos or jewelry. Even saw a buck posted up with a cave bytch on twitter with a Malcolm X tattoo. :snoop:

Cleansing this thread with a Khalid Muhammad video shytting on these c00ns in black spaces.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Can't even keep count of the number of wenches and bucks I've seen with Africa/Ankh/Eye of Horus tattoos or jewelry.

Peep how the chick in OP has natural hair/locs meanwhile Europeans busting nuts in her... hahahahahaha

I stay away from the pro blackity chicks..... if she talking too much "black" shyt and got natural hair - I already know white boys be smashing her in the backseat of their Toyotas

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Reminds of this birdbrain from my community that married a cac, created mad social media accounts showing off her yt husband and mix children like she made it to heaven. Twitter, insta, tiktok

Then all the accounts went ghost…

After months we find out, dude left her, disowned his children and became a white supramacist, this is Europe, so I am talking straight nazi shyt :mjlol:

Now she don’t show her face, at least this wench had some shame

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Simple question:hubie:

Looks like black women and the European came to her rescue and raised 17K in a matter of days. As black men shook our fist at the cloud.

This is why in these troubling times its best to remain indifferent and righteously unnaffected:respect:. As a black man in this country what power do you have to stop black wonen from saying,tweeting,or fukking:manny:. Better off staying too busy building to notice these things.

#TooBusyBuilding

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Can't even keep count of the number of wenches and bucks I've seen with Africa/Ankh/Eye of Horus tattoos or jewelry. Even saw a buck posted up with a cave bytch on twitter with a Malcolm X tattoo. :snoop:

Cleansing this thread with a Khalid Muhammad video shytting on these c00ns in black spaces.

"Pro blacks" are usually the biggest wenches and bucks :sas2:

Black women who only mess with black men don't call themselves "pro-black", only reformed wenches/swirlers do :sas2: