White man makes bedwench a single mother and homeless, she begs black men to save her

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
After getting be treated like thrash and dirt by the white man now she is coming back crying for help. This are the very same group of women who will tarnish and destroy a brother if he has the audacity to like anyone non white yet they proudly debase themselves for a white man, Stop pandering to this people, could give a damn what she thinks or says.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
full
People who choose to be single parents are mentally unstable.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
:mjcry:Ngl, my heart hurt seeing that baby throwing up and all that moving around. I wouldn't save her, but damn I'm getting softer in my age. Felt like I was watching The Pursuit of Happiness when Will and Jaden had to sleep in the subway bathroom.

I know it was a creh in this vid, but value your seed brehs. Don't go shooting up the club in women you can't see yourselves being around for 18+ years.

And for brehettes, don't go thinking Chad and Todd are by default the way to go. Plenty of grimy ass Billy Bobs and Chads will smut you out on some ghetto gaggers shyt and leave you pregnant and twisting in the wind and then find themselves a blue eyed, blonde hair Stacy to marry and produce legitimate :mjpls: children with.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
is that some sort of double talk?:skip:
all those tiktok hoes use "narcissist" to describe those dudes that they let run through them. Basically "he a narcissist because he smashed and ghosted me". They don't know what narcissist actually means, it's become like the new way of saying "toxic".

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Where's the evidence that she was with a white man besides her kid being light skinned?

She is African with a very light skin baby. That is not happening if the ex was biracial or a light skin black man. Anyways, women are nuts, 6 feet plus, locks, good looking is likely just going to run through her lol