White man confirms Black people have been in America thousands of years before Slavery

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why are you inserting yourself into Mesoamerican history when you aren't Mesoamerican?

@BmoreGorilla you got another one to add to your list.

Stop playing with words because this is a topic on Black Africans & if they not only traveled to the americas first but influenced them as well. You've been poking your nose & adding little slick comments in Black topics lately & that's why I've called you out. You're the same clown from the Asian cop thread that was not only sympathizing but siding with asians in regards to him murdering Akai Gurley in Brooklyn when he discharged his weapon unnecessarily in a stairwell. You're an Indian on a predominantly Black forum where we discuss Black issues. Stay in your lane

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Stop playing with words because this is a topic on Black Africans & if they not only traveled to the americas first but influenced them as well. You've been poking your nose & adding little slick comments in Black topics lately & that's why I've called you out. You're the same clown from the Asian cop thread that was not only sympathizing but siding with asians in regards to him murdering Akai Gurley in Brooklyn when he discharged his weapon unnecessarily in a stairwell. You're an Indian on a predominantly Black forum where we discuss Black issues. Stay in your lane
He's already on it

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

fukk you and your list, you don't own history and I can comment on whatever I want regarding that. Every thread on the coli these days is on some dumb ass exagerrated race shyt and I don't be in 98% of them so wtf you talking about? My lane is wherever the fukk I decide it is, deal with it...you can either refute my posts with your own logic or stay silent. Right now all you doing is whining.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
fukk you and your list, you don't own history and I can comment on whatever I want regarding that. Every thread on the coli these days is on some dumb ass exagerrated race shyt and I don't be in 98% of them so wtf you talking about? My lane is wherever the fukk I decide it is, deal with it...you can either refute my posts with your own logic or stay silent. Right now all you doing is whining.

Keep your fukin comments about Black issues to yourself & stop inserting your useless opinion where it doesn't belong. No one asked you for it & no one cares about it. It's funny because most white vet posters here stay in their lane for the most part & don't comment on Black issues. Yet you feel the need to insert your opinion

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Keep your fukin comments about Black issues to yourself & stop inserting your useless opinion where it doesn't belong. No one asked you for it & no one cares about it. It's funny because most white vet posters here stay in their lane for the most part & don't comment on Black issues. Yet you feel the need to insert your opinion

I comment here mainly on sports, music, history, religion, and the current events that are topics of conversation nationwide among everyone, not just black people. I dont be commenting in those black men vs. black women threads, or those black americans vs african and west indian threads, even though they all over the coli. So what you talking about? I been here since the site opened and have way less posts than half you losers who been here 6 months.

Lemme make this real simple for you, I don't give a fukk if you consider this a black only site and that non blacks should have to watch what they say or give you some sort of special respect cause you black. If that's what the site is about let the mods make a sticky and emphatically say so. The way I operate in real life is I respect everyone as an individual and take it from there. You might agree with me sometimes, sometimes you may not...but one thing for certain is I dont owe you or your sensibilities shyt. If you don't fukk with me put me on ignore, pm a mod, or keep it the fukk moving.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Why did you feel the need to post that a white man confirmed it?

Does it hold more weight causes he's white?:usure:

I say if they are white or black as long as they use real evidence and not pseudo science then I can respect it but that is a good question. Why do we value things more when the white man says so :sas2:
This will explain and answer the question in the other thread about 'where are all the slave ships'?

My theory is that America didn't ship nearly as many "slaves" from Afrika as they say (I mean I don't believe anything they say) and majority of us were already here and then enslaved. We were already in the Mexicos and the Carriibeans when they arrived.

& to think about it, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for Cacs to admit that these so called "savages" who know nothing had done already circumnavigated the world and was already here. Then they would not be able to use the narrative of "we bought you here bc you were animals in Africa" or the same ol "go back to Africa" tactic they like to use.

Van Sertima has been preaching this for forever. But of course it would take a white man to confirm this
:snoop:
Oh those slave ships were out there but those ships were more so merchant ships and not just for slaves.

However they found one
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/01/...n-slave-ship-found-off-south-africa.html?_r=0

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I comment here mainly on sports, music, history, religion, and the current events that are topics of conversation nationwide among everyone, not just black people. I dont be commenting in those black men vs. black women threads, or those black americans vs african and west indian threads, even though they all over the coli. So what you talking about? I been here since the site opened and have way less posts than half you losers who been here 6 months.

Lemme make this real simple for you, I don't give a fukk if you consider this a black only site and that non blacks should have to watch what they say or give you some sort of special respect cause you black. If that's what the site is about let the mods make a sticky and emphatically say so. The way I operate in real life is I respect everyone as an individual and take it from there. You might agree with me sometimes, sometimes you may not...but one thing for certain is I dont owe you or your sensibilities shyt. If you don't fukk with me put me on ignore, pm a mod, or keep it the fukk moving.
So you don't normally get in black issues but all of a sudden a thread about slavery got your interest?
:mjpls:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
So you don't normally get in black issues but all of a sudden a thread about slavery got your interest?

Exactly. I was just about to respond to this clown. He said some slick shyt last week that I let slide in another Black topic. Check his comment out in the George Lopez thread about Black people:

George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

He stays jumping in Black topics throwing his 2 cents in & now he's fronting like he doesn't do it. Check his post history

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Nah I dont. This post isn't even about slavery it's about who was here before that. And if it wasn't for India neither whites or blacks would be here so maybe I do have a right to comment :skip:

Exactly. I was just about to respond to this clown. He said some slick shyt last week that I let slide in another Black topic. Check his comment out in the George Lopez thread about Black people:

George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

He stays jumping in Black topics throwing his 2 cents in & now he's fronting like he doesn't do it. Check his post history

You wasn't bout to respond to shyt. A thread about George Lopez kicking someone out of his show for being a hypersensitive snowflake like you is fair game for anyone to comment on.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
You wasn't bout to respond to shyt. A thread about George Lopez kicking someone out of his show for being a hypersensitive snowflake like you is fair game for anyone to comment on.

Like someone's supposed to shook of you on a message board :heh: Shut the fuk up because you've been called out & others have noticed. Stop adding your useless opinion in Black topics & there won't be a problem.

Last edited: