White Jew says he's tired of black people complaining about the n-word

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
THE EGYPTIANS WORSHIPPED MULTIPLE GODS AND GOT WIPED OUT BECAUSE OF IT
Straight ignorance. Egypt's culture lasted 2000 years until the Persians conquered them, and they were free to worship the old gods, even under Greek rule. Their civilization only truly fell when the Romans invaded.

THE TORAH IS THE ORIGINAL DIVINE SCRIPTURE THAT GAVE THE WORLD MONOTHEISM..
Monotheism originated in Egypt under Akhenaten.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Agreed. Niccas on here are weirdos.

Instead of ignoring toxic and incendiary bullshyt on twitter these idiots constantly feel like spreading that shyt to other people. Like what is this thread? What are we suppose to do about this? Be outraged? Is that the point? Would any of us known about this dumbshyt if you didn't go shifting for it on twitter? Weirdo shyt.
I know I wouldn't :hubie:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
SO THAT LADY THAT CAN PASS FOR INDIAN ON THE RIGHT IS “ALBINO”?

:mjlol:

RE-READ WHAT U JUST SAID.. U SOUND LIKE A NAZI

THE FUCC U MEAN “ORIGINAL”??
:banderas:Ahh...........

You were who I thought you were the first time.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IT ALSO SAID JEWS ROLE WAS EXTREMELY MINIMAL COMPARED TO ANY OTHER ETHNICITY/RACE, INCLUDING AFRICANS
It says that 25% of all plantations in Suriname were owned by Jews

It says that Jews were the primary buyers of slaves in Brazil.

It says that Jews created the plantation infrastructure that was exported to America

Overall, it looks like plantations were a Jewish startup which was scaled by cacs, who then cut the Jews out.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

Rabbi Bertram W. Korn is the recognized Jewish expert on 19th Century American Jews. He speaks at Fisk University in Nashville in June of 1974 about the Jewish involvement in the slave trade, confirming the information and data in the Nation of Islam book series, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews. The National Consultation on Black-Jewish Relations was jointly sponsored by the Department of Religious and Philosophical Studies at Fisk and the American Jewish Committee.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Straight ignorance. Egypt's culture lasted 2000 years until the Persians conquered them, and they were free to worship the old gods, even under Greek rule. Their civilization only truly fell when the Romans invaded.

Monotheism originated in Egypt under Akhenaten.

EGYPTIANS BELIEVED IN MULTIPLE GODS LOL

THIS IS WELL KNOWN

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
delroy-lindo-so-say-it.gif

:yeshrug:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Rabbi Bertram W. Korn is the recognized Jewish expert on 19th Century American Jews. He speaks at Fisk University in Nashville in June of 1974 about the Jewish involvement in the slave trade, confirming the information and data in the Nation of Islam book series, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews. The National Consultation on Black-Jewish Relations was jointly sponsored by the Department of Religious and Philosophical Studies at Fisk and the American Jewish Committee.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Except yours wasn’t. And instead of being able to be proud of what he was, you’d rather speak wryly of him. :dahell:
I can’t imagine why you’d try to bring other people fathers into your conversations when you know yours wasn’t shyt. :heh:Imagine living a life where someone simply mentioning that they had a great father and the concept being so foreign to you that you liken it interstellar travel and mysteries of the Mariana Trench. :krs:

Pray for that man.
Be so dumb that you miss the point of the post, y’all. My response was based on the fact that anybody can be anyone on the internet, fool. I gives a fuk about you daddy’s supposed accomplishments…don’t believe it anyway. I do believe that if he did actually have some successful kids, he definitely squirted out one retard…:russ:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

Your own people confirmed it and I know that cuts deep than a muthafukka. About as deep as running around with a stolen identity.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.