White Jew says he's tired of black people complaining about the n-word

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
YES U ARE .. U ARE SPEAKING OF INSTANCES WHICH TOOK PLACE WELL AFTER THE TORAH WAS GIVEN

THE TORAH CLEARLY STATES ONE GOD AND MAKES IT CLEAR THAT PRAISE OF ANY OTHER GOD IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT BY OUTSIDE SECTORS DOESNT CHANGE THAT

THERE ARE JEWS TODAY WHO DONT BELIEVE IN GOD

THAT DOESNT MAKE JUDAISM AN ATHIEST PRACTICE.

Brodie your speaking in circles and a whole fukkton of gibberish and juelzery. Im not here to disrespect Judaism at all but you dead ass said that no Jew ever worshipped any other gods besides the OT God and when I drop historical facts you cant even rebuttal. The OG Jewish religion was an OFFSHOOT of the Canaanites and vice versa, the Canaanites are yalls brothers/rivals and there was overlap between your religions. They were Israelites already in that time, that worshipped Yahweh above all the other gods, but they still worshipped other God's. Then they mixed the worship of Yahweh with the worship of El, and stripped down the other God's to the roles of angels of demons. Yall did the same thing with Yahweh and El that the Egyptians did with Amun and Ra, mixed two gods into one supreme god and bushed all the other gods. Bro the GOLDEN CALF IN THE STORY OF MOSES WAS A CANAANITE GOD, MOLOCH how are you gonna say the Israelites werent back and forth between multiple gods when even in your exodus story God had to regulate on the Hebrews for bwing wishy washy :dahell:
Stop fronting like Israelites were ALWAYS monotheistic they werent. And thats why I quoted that cause you were joking on the Egyptians meanwhile the Ancient Hebrews guilt of the same shyt :mjlol:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
BUT ONLY OVER THE LAST 70 YEARS

BEFORE THAT, IT WAS HELL EVERYWHERE

AND JEWS DID NOT HAVE A PLACE TO CALL HOME UNTIL ISRAEL

WE MOVED FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY BEING PERSECUTED, EXILED, AND EXTERMINATED .. FAR MORE THAN ANY OTHER NATION

ACTIN LIKE JEWS ALWAYS HAD IT GOOD IS SOMETHIN ID EXPECT FROM A COMPLETE RETARD WHO CANT READ N WRITE.. NOT U

I appreciate the civil discourse. This is true but also does not line up with the scriptures. Just one example The Rothschild family (/ˈrɒθstʃaɪld/) is a wealthy Ashkenazi Jewish family originally from Frankfurt that rose to prominence with Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812), a court factor to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel in the Free City of Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, who established his banking business in the 1760s...During the 19th century, the Rothschild family possessed the largest private fortune in the world, as well as in modern world history. Based on what Deuteronomy states this should not be the case then right? That particular family has had influence on America and a great deal of Europe for some time. Based on the below scriptures this should not happen and this was longer than 40 years ago.

43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

And just to make sure we are clear before any assumptions are made I am not one of those Hebrew Isrealites dressing up like power rangers and proclaiming that anyone that is not melinated is going to hell.

Last edited:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
This cac really talking reckless like it was black folks that Easy Baked his people. :mjlol:

He going to sleep having nightmares about this:
vOxWXbI.jpg

hatealot

Banned
Daps
BUT ONLY OVER THE LAST 70 YEARS

BEFORE THAT, IT WAS HELL EVERYWHERE

AND JEWS DID NOT HAVE A PLACE TO CALL HOME UNTIL ISRAEL

WE MOVED FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY BEING PERSECUTED, EXILED, AND EXTERMINATED .. FAR MORE THAN ANY OTHER NATION

ACTIN LIKE JEWS ALWAYS HAD IT GOOD IS SOMETHIN ID EXPECT FROM A COMPLETE RETARD WHO CANT READ N WRITE.. NOT U
Hey my Ashkenazi brother. Do you speak spanish?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Brodie your speaking in circles and a whole fukkton of gibberish and juelzery. Im not here to disrespect Judaism at all but you dead ass said that no Jew ever worshipped any other gods besides the OT God and when I drop historical facts you cant even rebuttal. The OG Jewish religion was an OFFSHOOT of the Canaanites and vice versa, the Canaanites are yalls brothers/rivals and there was overlap between your religions. They were Israelites already in that time, that worshipped Yahweh above all the other gods, but they still worshipped other God's. Then they mixed the worship of Yahweh with the worship of El, and stripped down the other God's to the roles of angels of demons. Yall did the same thing with Yahweh and El that the Egyptians did with Amun and Ra, mixed two gods into one supreme god and bushed all the other gods. Bro the GOLDEN CALF IN THE STORY OF MOSES WAS A CANAANITE GOD, MOLOCH how are you gonna say the Israelites werent back and forth between multiple gods when even in your exodus story God had to regulate on the Hebrews for bwing wishy washy :dahell:
Stop fronting like Israelites were ALWAYS monotheistic they werent. And thats why I quoted that cause you were joking on the Egyptians meanwhile the Ancient Hebrews guilt of the same shyt :mjlol:

I NEVER SAID THAT JEWS NEVER WORSHIPPED OTHER GODS

LIKE I SAID, THERE ARE JEWS EVEN NOWADAYS WHO PARTAKE IN IDOLATRY

I SAID THAT THERE WAS NEVER A JEWISH PRACTICE OF WORSHIPPING MULTIPLE GODS

JUDAISM HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MONOTHEISTIC RELIGION

DESPITE WHAT SOME JEWS DID, THE RELIGION ITSELF NEVER CHANGED

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
I'm not going to watch it, because I don't care for anything he has to say. And I will never care. His opinions are irrelevant to me. He's one of the types who believes Black people are the real racists because they talk about it. fukk him.

8ruKJx1.jpg
This dude has a youtube channel and I'm pretty sure he's had those phony Race/IQ scientist on there. Cry about "faux-racism" while promoting the foundation of racism spicy crehs.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I appreciate the civil discourse. This is true but also does not line up with the scriptures. Just one example The Rothschild family (/ˈrɒθstʃaɪld/) is a wealthy Ashkenazi Jewish family originally from Frankfurt that rose to prominence with Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812), a court factor to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel in the Free City of Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, who established his banking business in the 1760s...During the 19th century, the Rothschild family possessed the largest private fortune in the world, as well as in modern world history. Based on what Deuteronomy states this should not be the case then right? That particular family has had influence on America and a great deal of Europe for some time. Based on the below scriptures this should not happen and this was longer than 40 years ago.

43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

And just to make sure we are clear before any assumptions are made I am not one of those Hebrew Isrealites dressing up like power rangers and proclaiming that anyone that is not melinated is going to hell.

ROTHSCHILD FAMILY IS AN OUTLIER .. THERES ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE. THE COMMON JEW WASNT LIVIN THAT LIFE..

LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE

Persecution of Jews - Wikipedia

WE ONLY COMIN UP NOW CUZ WE CLOSE TO THE END OF TIMES, AS PROPHECIZED

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
ROTHSCHILD FAMILY IS AN OUTLIER .. THERES ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE. THE COMMON JEW WASNT LIVIN THAT LIFE..

LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE

Persecution of Jews - Wikipedia

WE ONLY COMIN UP NOW CUZ WE CLOSE TO THE END OF TIMES, AS PROPHECIZED

That still should not happen based on scripture right?

• The Goldmans, and their partners, the Sachses
  • The Lehmans, as Ted noted. Their bank was originally partnered with two other Jewish families, the Kuhns and the Loebs
  • The Lazards (French-American)
  • The Rothschilds (German, but their most most successful ventures were the London and Paris houses)
  • The Warburgs (British)
  • The Sterns (French)
  • The Wendels (French)
  • The Weinbergs (American)

ROBERT MORRIS

The Polish-born Jewish immigrant knew the heights of success and the depths of tragedy in his short life. Born in 1740, he would count the first president, George Washington, among his friends and loan hundreds of thousands of dollars to the government – millions in today’s dollars. In addition, he would make private loans to prominent statesmen and historical figures like James Madison, Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe. Sources differ, saying he either charged them no interest or interest well below market rates.

Salomon’s adventures began early in his life, when he spent several years moving around Western Europe and England. He became fluent in many languages that put him in good stead for the rest of his life.

He landed in New York in 1772 and quickly established himself as a merchant and dealer in foreign securities. Soon he became active in the patriot cause when 13 of Great Britain’s North American colonies fought for political independence during the American Revolution (1775-83). After a fire destroyed much of New York, the British arrested Salomon as a spy in 1776 but then pardoned him and made him an interpreter with their German mercenaries.

Haym%20Salomon%204-20-2017_htm_96bdadf9b660b752.jpg

The rollercoaster of his existence seemed to take a happy twist in 1777, when he married Rachel Franks, whose brother Isaac served as a lieutenant colonel on George Washington’s staff. Two-and-a-half centuries later, Haym and Rachel’s ketubah (marriage contract) is part of the American Jewish Historical Society’s collection.

Sounds like more than an outlier to me.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That still should not happen based on scripture right?

• The Goldmans, and their partners, the Sachses
  • The Lehmans, as Ted noted. Their bank was originally partnered with two other Jewish families, the Kuhns and the Loebs
  • The Lazards (French-American)
  • The Rothschilds (German, but their most most successful ventures were the London and Paris houses)
  • The Warburgs (British)
  • The Sterns (French)
  • The Wendels (French)
  • The Weinbergs (American)

ROBERT MORRIS

The Polish-born Jewish immigrant knew the heights of success and the depths of tragedy in his short life. Born in 1740, he would count the first president, George Washington, among his friends and loan hundreds of thousands of dollars to the government – millions in today’s dollars. In addition, he would make private loans to prominent statesmen and historical figures like James Madison, Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe. Sources differ, saying he either charged them no interest or interest well below market rates.

Salomon’s adventures began early in his life, when he spent several years moving around Western Europe and England. He became fluent in many languages that put him in good stead for the rest of his life.

He landed in New York in 1772 and quickly established himself as a merchant and dealer in foreign securities. Soon he became active in the patriot cause when 13 of Great Britain’s North American colonies fought for political independence during the American Revolution (1775-83). After a fire destroyed much of New York, the British arrested Salomon as a spy in 1776 but then pardoned him and made him an interpreter with their German mercenaries.

Haym%20Salomon%204-20-2017_htm_96bdadf9b660b752.jpg

The rollercoaster of his existence seemed to take a happy twist in 1777, when he married Rachel Franks, whose brother Isaac served as a lieutenant colonel on George Washington’s staff. Two-and-a-half centuries later, Haym and Rachel’s ketubah (marriage contract) is part of the American Jewish Historical Society’s collection.

Sounds like more than an outlier to me.

THE MAJORITY OF JEWS WERE STILL WAY DOWN DURING THAT PERIOD, INDISPUTABLE BRUH ..

U KNOW THERE WERE WEALTHY BLACK FOLKS DURIN SLAVERY TOO, RIGHT?