White Jew says he's tired of black people complaining about the n-word

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Sccit - Why are you spamming this thread? I agree that posters in here shouldn't be sounding like Nazis with their dissent. At the same time, people like Gad Saad don't get to lecture us on how we respond/feel on things that directly affect US. And he shouldn't be using the history of Jewish persecution to downplay what we've gone through and continue to go through.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
THE TORAH BEIN COPIED FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS IVE EVER HEARD

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD IS ESSENTIALLY A BOOK OF SPELLS AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT THE TORAH WHATSOEVER

ANTI-SEMITIC HAS EVOLVED TO MEAN ANTI-JEWISH .. DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME.

This is comical and the idiotic claim about “chosen people” was copied from the Egyptians. I was going to show you the original prophecy and the copied one but you’re not worth the hassle.

Anti-Jewish, just like anti-semitic, is idiotic. Being Jewish means someone of the Judaism faith. And those you claim are anti-semitic aren’t against Judaism and those practising it - they’re just against those using it to claim victimhood in oppressing other people a la Zionists. Your posts on this thread also shows you’re a Zionist.

So, anti-semitic/anti-Jewish - NO. Anti-Zionism - YES. Zionism isn’t that much different from Nazism tbh.

Listen, there are no chosen people - that’s Zionism fantasies to legitimise their evil agenda. And there are more oppressed groups out there than Jews who haven’t received a penny in reparations. There are those who were enslaved in the new world and whose free labour built most of the things this civilisation was built. King Leopold killed millions of people in Congo whilst stealing all their resources. Winston Churchill dumped hundreds of thousands of Kenyans in concentration camps and killed most of them, etc.

Jews have been paid and babied whilst enjoying white privilege despite all the atrocities they keep committing everywhere. The same Jews who scream holocaust everywhere supported apartheid in South Africa and gave the Boer government nuclear weapons. Time for Jews to shut up and stop playing victimhood. And you’re not chosen by anyone. FOH.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
LOL OK

NO JEWS EVER BELIEVED IN MORE THAN ONE GOD

ANYTHING CENTERED AROUND THAT BELIEF IS ANTI-JUDAISM

:francis:

Yahweh[a] was the national god of ancient Israel and Judah.[3] The origins of his worship reach at least to the early Iron Age, and likely to the Late Bronze Age.[4] In the oldest biblical literature, he is a storm-and-warrior deity[5] who leads the heavenly army against Israel's enemies;[6] at that time the Israelites worshipped him alongside a variety of Canaanite gods and goddesses, including El, Asherah and Baal;[7] in later centuries, El and Yahweh became conflated and El-linked epithets such as El Shaddai came to be applied to Yahweh alone,[8] and other gods and goddesses such as Baal and Asherah were absorbed into the Yahwist religion.[9]

A 4th-century BCE silver coin from the Persian province of Yehud Medinata, possibly representing Yahweh enthroned on a winged wheel[1][2]
Towards the end of the Babylonian captivity, the very existence of foreign gods was denied, and Yahweh was proclaimed as the creator of the cosmos and the one true God of all the world.[10] During the Second Temple period, speaking the name of Yahweh in public became regarded as taboo;[11] Jews began to substitute the divine name with the word adonai (אֲדֹנָי‬‎), meaning "My Lords" but used as a singular like "Elohim", and after the Temple was destroyed in 70 CE the original pronunciation was forgotten.[12] Outside of early Judaism, Yahweh was frequently invoked in Greco-Roman magical texts from the 2nd century BCE to the 5th century under the names Iao, Adonai, Sabaoth, and Eloai.[14]

*Gillie da Kid voice* cameraman am I lying? :beli:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yes. His new sun diety was the Aten. He outlawed worship of other dieties. How many deities are officially worshipped now? Count slowly, lol.

Atenism had its own rites, temples, iconography, etc. It was the 1st monotheistic religion.

STILL PRAISING A SUBSTANCE = BLASPHEMOUS

NOT THE SAME

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Sccit - Why are you spamming this thread? I agree that posters in here shouldn't be sounding like Nazis with their dissent. At the same time, people like Gad Saad don't get to lecture us on how we respond/feel on things that directly affect US. And he shouldn't be using the history of Jewish persecution to downplay what we've gone through and continue to go through.

NOT SPAMMING, JUST RESPONDING

I AGREE THAT NO ONE SHOULD DICTATE FOR ANOTHER GROUP HOW THEY SHOULD FEEL

WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THE VIDEO HE JUST POSTED?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is comical and the idiotic claim about “chosen people” was copied from the Egyptians. I was going to show you the original prophecy and the copied one but you’re not worth the hassle.

Anti-Jewish, just like anti-semitic, is idiotic. Being Jewish means someone of the Judaism faith. And those you claim are anti-semitic aren’t against Judaism and those practising it - they’re just against those using it to claim victimhood in oppressing other people a la Zionists. Your posts on this thread also shows you’re a Zionist.

So, anti-semitic/anti-Jewish - NO. Anti-Zionism - YES. Zionism isn’t that much different from Nazism tbh.

Listen, there are no chosen people - that’s Zionism fantasies to legitimise their evil agenda. And there are more oppressed groups out there than Jews who haven’t received a penny in reparations. There are those who were enslaved in the new world and whose free labour built most of the things this civilisation was built. King Leopold killed millions of people in Congo whilst stealing all their resources. Winston Churchill dumped hundreds of thousands of Kenyans in concentration camps and killed most of them, etc.

Jews have been paid and babied whilst enjoying white privilege despite all the atrocities they keep committing everywhere. The same Jews who scream holocaust everywhere supported apartheid in South Africa and gave the Boer government nuclear weapons. Time for Jews to shut up and stop playing victimhood. And you’re not chosen by anyone. FOH.

THERES NO HELPIN SOMEONE LIKE U

CARRY ON..

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
NOT SPAMMING, JUST RESPONDING

I AGREE THAT NO ONE SHOULD DICTATE FOR ANOTHER GROUP HOW THEY SHOULD FEEL

WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THE VIDEO HE JUST POSTED?
I'm not going to watch it, because I don't care for anything he has to say. And I will never care. His opinions are irrelevant to me. He's one of the types who believes Black people are the real racists because they talk about it. fukk him.

8ruKJx1.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm not going to watch it, because I don't care for anything he has to say. And I will never care. His opinions are irrelevant to me. He's one of the types who believes Black people are the real racists because they talk about it. fukk him.

8ruKJx1.jpg

I AINT MAD AT U FOR FEELIN THAT WAY FAM

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
STILL PRAISING A SUBSTANCE = BLASPHEMOUS

NOT THE SAME
Lmao. Pathetic. Now you're making up other definitions. You're wrong, and you know it. Mono = one, theos = god. They are exactly the same thing. Worship of a single deity.

Blasphemous? Lol, to who? Anyone claiming their theology is the "one true theology" is an irrational person, not to be trusted. Even moreso if they believe that the all powerful creator of the universe chose them as special or "chosen". That is supremacist ideology.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lmao. Pathetic. Now you're making up other definitions. You're wrong, and you know it. Mono = one, theos = god. They are exactly the same thing. Worship of a single deity.

Blasphemous? Lol, to who? Anyone claiming their theology is the "one true theology" is an irrational person, not to be trusted. Even moreso if they believe that the all powerful creator of the universe chose them as special or "chosen". That is supremacist ideology.

CLEARLY U DONT ADHERE TO THE BIBLE

GOD IS NOT A SUBSTANCE ALA THE SUN

IF U DONT WANA BELIEVE THATS BLASPHEMOUS, FINE .. BUT IT IS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjtf:

You can't even come close to insulting "Jews" without getting cancelled. "Jews" control the banking system and somehow they match the description? "Jews" get their ass kissed more than any other group on the planet right now. :mjlol: The delusion is incredible :wow:

BUT ONLY OVER THE LAST 70 YEARS

BEFORE THAT, IT WAS HELL EVERYWHERE

AND JEWS DID NOT HAVE A PLACE TO CALL HOME UNTIL ISRAEL

WE MOVED FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY BEING PERSECUTED, EXILED, AND EXTERMINATED .. FAR MORE THAN ANY OTHER NATION

ACTIN LIKE JEWS ALWAYS HAD IT GOOD IS SOMETHIN ID EXPECT FROM A COMPLETE RETARD WHO CANT READ N WRITE.. NOT U