White Jew says he's tired of black people complaining about the n-word

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
This cac really talking reckless like it was black folks that Easy Baked his people. :mjlol:

He going to sleep having nightmares about this:
vOxWXbI.jpg
What type of sick shyt is this?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don’t want to disrespect any religion because I’m a practising Christian but we all know the Bible is a book of allegories and folklore written by ancient speakers although it has been remixed. And a lot of what’s in the Bible was copied from the Egyptian book of the dead. If Jews today can claim they’re the chosen people - I guess Egyptians today can also make that claim since the prophecy in the Bible was copied from their book, no? If so, who’re the real “chosen people” between the 2 groups?

Erm, let’s say the Biblical prophecy is real: the Hebrew speakers who wrote it look different from today’s Jews (based on El Nasser’s statement and anthropology). So, how does it apply to today’s Jews?

Funnily enough, without Jews hijacking the US due to all they did in funding the 2nd world war thus making the US very rich via arms sales to all sides and making it the most powerful country in the world - we won’t be hearing about no prophecy today, lol. Apart from the U.K. and Germany - Jews aren’t that powerful in Europe like that. They almost hijacked Russia as well after the collapse of the Soviet Union via Yeltsin before Putin sent a lot of them packing.
This is a fact that the poster you're responding to tried to argue me down about in another thread a couple months ago

Then when he saw that he couldnt win he kept calling me a hebrew israelite(im not) as if that somehow negated the facts i posted

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is a fact that the poster you're responding to tried to argue me down about in another thread a couple months ago

Then when he saw that he couldnt win he kept calling me a hebrew israelite(im not) as if that somehow negated the facts i posted

I DISPROVED EVERYTHING YOU SAID THROROUGHLY

THERE IS LITERALLY NO MENTION OF RACE IN THE TORAH, BUT SEMITIC PEOPLE WERE CLEARLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST 4,000 YEARS AGO. THERES NO DISPUTING THIS, EVEN FROM A SCIENTIFIC STANDPOINT

THE FACT THAT SO MANY BLACK FOLKS WANT TO BE ISRAELITES SPEAKS VOLUMES ON WHY THIS THREAD READS LIKE IT WOULD FIT PERFECTLY ON STOORMFRONT

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NAAH HE SOLD US OUT
No he didn't, nor did the other sephardic slave owners
@Ish Geber stop sneak liking and acknowledge what you need to repair.
judan+benjamin+monument

61eb64itATL.jpg
A1sqYGOUmaL.jpg

He didn't denounce his ethnicity
He didn't denounce judaism
He was staunchly pro slavery and white supremacist
He was accepted as white due to his appearance and lineage.
Nobody BLACK was allowed to hold high office in a pro slavery regime.
Nobody BLACK owned that many slaves and came out unscathed after the war.
If somebody BLACK misbehaves, does something "c00nish", and/or detrimental to other BLACK PEOPLE, that person is STILL BLACK.
You can't strip this MEMORIALIZED JEWISH CONFEDERATE of his LINEAGE because you're caught in a bind.
Here's how: If you can make him "white" by behavior, your historic claims to land mean nothing, and your entire premise-lifestyle-story is based off of lies.
If the Klan and other racist orgs hated you as much as us, why did the UDC preserve his monuments?
Why did they erect monuments for a Jew?
White Americans putting ethnic differences aside - and acknowledging jews as part of the white race?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

THERE IS LITERALLY NO MENTION OF RACE IN THE TORAH, BUT SEMITIC PEOPLE WERE CLEARLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST 4,000 YEARS AGO. THERES NO DISPUTING THIS, EVEN FROM A SCIENTIFIC STANDPOINT

THE FACT THAT SO MANY BLACK FOLKS WANT TO BE ISRAELITES SPEAKS VOLUMES ON WHY THIS THREAD READS LIKE IT WOULD FIT PERFECTLY ON STOORMFRONT
Ok

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

If you’re an “Israelite”, what makes you get on a black hip hop/sports forum? And according to the Bible, if a stranger follows the ways of Israel then they can be grafted in. Why is it all about race to you? Why is the whole world always worried about blacks anyway?

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No he didn't, nor did the other sephardic slave owners
@Ish Geber stop sneak liking and acknowledge what you need to repair.
judan+benjamin+monument

61eb64itATL.jpg
A1sqYGOUmaL.jpg

He didn't denounce his ethnicity
He didn't denounce judaism
He was staunchly pro slavery and white supremacist
He was accepted as white due to his appearance and lineage.
Nobody BLACK was allowed to hold high office in a pro slavery regime.
Nobody BLACK owned that many slaves and came out unscathed after the war.
If somebody BLACK misbehaves, does something "c00nish", and/or detrimental to other BLACK PEOPLE, that person is STILL BLACK.
You can't strip this MEMORIALIZED JEWISH CONFEDERATE of his LINEAGE because you're caught in a bind.
Here's how: If you can make him "white" by behavior, your historic claims to land mean nothing, and your entire premise-lifestyle-story is based off of lies.
If the Klan and other racist orgs hated you as much as us, why did the UDC preserve his monuments?
Why did they erect monuments for a Jew?
White Americans putting ethnic differences aside - and acknowledging jews as part of the white race?

LMAO THERES LITERALLY A CROSS ON THAT STONE U POSTED

FROM HIS WIKI:

It developed practices that included shorter services conducted in English rather than in Hebrew. Benjamin was ultimately expelled from that Jewish community, as he did not keep the Sabbath.

HE WAS ALSO A KNOWN HOMOSEXUAL

NICE TRY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If you’re an “Israelite”, what makes you get on a black hip hop/sports forum? And according to the Bible, if a stranger follows the ways of Israel then they can be grafted in. Why is it all about race to you? Why is the whole world always worried about blacks anyway?

I DONT BELIEVE RACE IS A REAL THING

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Last edited: