White Jew says he's tired of black people complaining about the n-word

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I WOULD SAY EXACTLY THE SAME THING I SAY HERE TO YOUR FACE BRODIE

I HAVENT SAID NOTHIN WRONG OR OUTA POCKET THUS FAR, UR JUST OVEREMOTIONAL OVER NOTHIN BECAUSE U FILLED WIT ESTROGEN AND INSECURITY
No you wouldn't. That's why you cower online. Jews are the biggest cowards on the planet

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No you wouldn't. That's why you cower online. Jews are the biggest cowards on the planet

THATS CUZ U DONT KNOW ANY REAL ISRAELI JEWS.. ALL U KNOW OF IS THE AMERICANIZED ASHKENAZI LARRY DAVID TYPE

WE INVENTED THE UZI BECAUSE OF FAGOTS LIKE U

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Is this what he's running with when they hemmed up Whoopie for saying the holocaust wasn't about race?

I have no issue with the way that they handled Whoopie or Nick. I do have an issue with Jewish people acting as though they won't react with a stick if they're not shown the respect they expect.
Fact is Black people have no power to cancel him and force him to apologize for the next 30 years, and he knows this.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
THATS CUZ U DONT KNOW ANY REAL ISRAELI JEWS.. ALL U KNOW OF IS THE AMERICANIZED ASHKENAZI LARRY DAVID TYPE

WE INVENTED THE UZI BECAUSE OF FAGOTS LIKE U
All Jews are pussies. Your fakkit ass couldn't operate a sling shot let alone an UZI. I already know your hand game is non existent. You're a complete clown that would get stomped out with minimal effort.

The great most honorable Khalid Muhammad painted the most accurate picture of you cowards.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
All Jews are pussies. Your fakkit ass couldn't operate a sling shot let alone an UZI. I already know your hand game is non existent. You're a complete clown that would get stomped out with minimal effort.

The great most honorable Khalid Muhammad painted the most accurate picture of you cowards.

SURE THING HOE

U WOULDNT LAST WIT ALL THE ZOHANS OUT IN ISRAEL WHO WENT THROUGH INTENSIVE IDF TRAINING

YOURE A LIMP WRIST AMERICAN COWARD.. PROLLY WENT TO A CAC UNIVERSITY WHEN U TURNED 18 INSTEAD

:dead:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
SURE THING HOE

U WOULDNT LAST WIT ALL THE ZOHANS OUT IN ISRAEL WHO WENT THROUGH INTENSIVE IDF TRAINING

YOURE A LIMP WRIST AMERICAN COWARD.. PROLLY WENT TO A CAC UNIVERSITY WHEN U TURNED 18 INSTEAD

:dead:
All Jews are pussies once again. Your fakkit ass knows nothing about training and fighting so get off the soldiers dikk. We talking about your p*ssy ass that can't fight or shoot.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
All Jews are pussies once again. Your fakkit ass knows nothing about training and fighting so get off the soldiers dikk. We talking about your p*ssy ass that can't fight or shoot.

jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
he posted this
EZ2KT-PWAAE3STG.jpg

and they tried to say the white men are jews because of the big noses and somehow they claim the picture is hateful to the white men in the picture and not the black slaves.

Rapper Ice Cube tweets image of anti-Semitic mural

but black folks are the ones that are considered too sensitive.

So "Semitic" people have large noses like the above, is what they impley? lol smh Weird claim. By that logic this Turkish man, Mehmet Özyürek, by default is Jewish / Semitic?

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.co...et-ozyurek-on-his-record-breaking-nose-683648

longest-nose-split-image-2013-and-2021_tcm25-683654.jpg

"Before the 12th century, there is no evidence of Jews being depicted with large noses. A 1911 study of 4,000 Jewish noses found no significant difference between the size and shape of Jewish noses as compared to those of the general population."
Understanding the Antisemitic History of the “Hooked Nose” Stereotype