White house releases statement about parkinsons expert visiting white house 8 times in 8 months

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Bidens administration lying about him having a degenerative neurological disease is what's really crazy. Dod you watch the video of his press secretary getting grilled? Has nothing to do with NY times. There's a bunch of articles about this.

Biden has managed to become the more interesting candidate I'll give him that

Of course they are lying.

His decline from the last election to now is proof that something is clearly wrong. And now him and his inner circle are on some hurt pride shīt and will spite the party because at first he was the hero who defeated Trump.

Now he’s grandpa being show his new room at a nice retirement facility.

This bozo thinks he’s above being scrutinized like Reagan was later in his second term. And as we know now, Reagan’s own son admitted his pops had Alzheimer’s while in office. He waited until well into Bush’s term to admit it and by then it didn’t matter.

Unlike Reagan he can’t make it thru another 4 years and doesn’t have a cast of misfits like Bush and Reagan did to run the show.

Last edited:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Trump is a threat to democracy, vote for Biden and let the unknown faces you didn't vote for make all his decisions.

I know people are idiots but you still have to finesse them a little.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
Unmentioned in the NYT piece: Biden just signed a major Parkinson’s bill into law a week ago.

Obscured by the copy: At the very end of the 8mo period (Feb 2024), Biden’s physicians publicly reported no findings consistent with Parkinson’s. https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Health-Summary-2.28.pdf

2/11
seems to me the NYT (and WH Press for that matter) should have cross-referenced the dates of Dr. Cannard’s visits w/ the president’s schedule. On the second of the supposed 8 dates, 8/25/23, Biden wasn’t at the WH all day. He was at Tom Steyer’s place in Tahoe that whole week.

3/11
Leading off the 3rd graph: "It was unclear whether Dr. Cannard was at the White House to consult specifically about the president." Ok, then why publish this, NYT?

4/11
"Did we say Parkinson's? Our bad. We mean that he has Alzheimer's!"

Actual messages I'm getting in my replies right now. This is why releasing medical reports does nothing. Moving goalposts is all they do.

5/11
That explanation doesn’t really add up because the doctor mostly met with the naval nurse who coordinates Biden’s care. If it were for a bill then he would’ve met with Biden or with politicians / cabinet / aides.

6/11
Everyone, you need to cancel the NYT - look what they are trying to do!
This is disgusting

7/11
Note that Biden has not demonstrated any symptoms of Parkinsons!

8/11
If it's not malicious (hope not), it's extremely poor reporting. Shocking stuff...

9/11

10/11

11/11
What about Lewy Body dementia?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GR-6-QybkAAnnbq.jpg

GRhgiW5XUAA-HbC.jpg

Daps
ny times has lost whatever credibility it had. they aren’t even pretending to be truthful and objective.

when biden wins, i hope there’s a mass cancellation of subscriptions.

:scust:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I’m highly disappointed in the solidarity of the Democratic Party. This is part of the reason Democrats are seen as weak.

For all the bullshyt Republicans/conservative media are about that’s one thing they will never do, publicly in numbers grab the pitchforks and admonish their president/Congress members

Sad state of political affairs when we literally just had a candidate NEVER answer a question and legit point blank lied on national television with sound byte talking points and the BIGGEST conversation is about whether Biden can remember yesterdays lunch smh.

As always fukk republicans but the democrats and the Biden administration fukked up BADLY. The White House knew Biden was declining the last several years, they’re now trying to do damage control but it’s too late they’ve been exposed and legit handed Trump the keys to the presidency smh.