White house releases statement about parkinsons expert visiting white house 8 times in 8 months

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I doubt she would want to run, and I don't think she ever had ambitions to. Can't say I blame her.
Idk why that keeps getting brought up. I don't even think I've ever heard her giving a speech, let alone go toe to toe in debates, and holding most powerful political office in the world lol.

It's wishful thinking

timeless

All Star
Daps
Idk why that keeps getting brought up. I don't even think I've ever heard her giving a speech, let alone go toe to toe in debates, and holding most powerful political office in the world lol.

It's wishful thinking
Same here. She always seemed to be more on the humanitarian side of things, and hasn't ever stated her desires to run for office that I know of.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Isn’t this the reason why the Parkinson’s expert was visiting?

On July 2, President Biden signed the National Plan to End Parkinson’s Act into law. This is the first-ever federal legislation dedicated to ending Parkinson’s disease

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Isn’t this the reason why the Parkinson’s expert was visiting?
Not according to them. This is the doctors official staement..

Prior to the pandemic, and following its end, [Cannard] has held regular Neurology clinics at the White House Medical Clinic in support of the thousands of active-duty members assigned in support of White House operations,” his letter reads. “Many military personnel experience neurological issues related to their service, and Dr. Cannard regularly visits the WHMU as part of this General Neurology Practice.”

On the subject of Biden’s physical, O'Connor noted that "President Biden has not seen a neurologist outside of his annual physica