NC
5cc0d5d3bc535.image.jpg
Wtf... she doesn’t even look like she likes black people

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
R.I.P to the youngin

fukk this pale skin devil,
Look at this - he knew what she was doing!! And still left her alone with that cac. -

“Baker banged the girl’s head against the wall and slapped her naked body during a video recorded by Baker and shared with her boyfriend.”
yeah its fukk this nikka to.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Man....i teared up looking at that baby's picture because all i could think of was "who loved her while she was here?"
I can’t even let my mind go there; i have to think of her spiritually. I’m just hoping and praying in faith that she has peace, love and light where she is resting. Free from all the pain and hurt that she endured in her physical life.

Let the devil that spawned that evil bytch have his way with the demon cac.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Because the c00n faggit probably victim blames his own daughter for not being “obedient” to his white. Like they usually do- giving her the benefit of the doubt while putting the adult responsibility on the child.

That fukk boi had to have taken an plea deal, because he was literally on video watching this shyt happen. That alone should have gotten him accessory to murder, child endangerment, or something!! He should not be walking around free visiting a demonic bytch that killed his daughter!! This story legit ruined my night :francis::hhh::scust::snoop:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

nkb97

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC
fukk jail, baby girl's family should have the legal right to tear this white bytch limb from fukking limb. And the father.....where TF is the protective instinct :snoop: Both they asses need to die on some Mortal Kombat shyt:pacspit::pacspit:

Once again...Rest in peace :snoop:Hate stories like this

Last edited:
Daps
Wtf... she doesn’t even look like she likes black people
She doesn’t. Just cause she was letting that dude fukk her disgusting self doesn’t mean anything. Dude knew what was going on but was too in love to care. Who knows what else he was letting her get away with. He probably was providing for this cac . She had it made

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the dad white too? Did they adopted the little girl? That's what I'm guessing. That's the only reason I can think of them not arresting him and having a picture of him blasted everywhere. And that's probably why he let the sht happen. These cacs need to be burned alive tortured with acid and beheaded with a axe.