White girl rapping Lil Baby goes viral, Twitter birds start projecting: UPDATE N Word Tweet Exposal

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Newsflash...whites are the majority of purchasing fans when it comes to all western popular contemporary music. They are the ones responsible for platinum record sales, majority of tickets at festival and stadiums. This shouldn't be news to anyone with a brain.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Newsflash...whites are the majority of purchasing fans when it comes to all western popular contemporary music. They are the ones responsible for platinum record sales, majority of tickets at festival and stadiums. This shouldn't be news to anyone with a brain.

I don’t think you understand. No one is surprised shorty is rapping it word for it. The issue is black folks constantly hype and praise white folks when they do regular shyt and then said person benefit greatly from it.
It’s similar to when British rapper, Dave brought a cac on stage to rap with him at Glastonbury festival

After that, his followers went up and he even got himself a record deal as well as a BoohooMan (popular clothing line) deal

Dave's Viral Glasto Fan Alex Mann Is Being Offered Record Deals

Exactly!

Geode

All Star
Daps
I don’t think you understand. No one is surprised shorty is rapping it word for it. The issue is black folks constantly hype and praise white folks when they do regular shyt and then said person benefit greatly from it.
This. YT people being mediocre and getting extra attention for it. Just like in the workplace. I guess twitter is a reflection of real life.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. YT people being mediocre and getting extra attention for it. Just like in the workplace. I guess twitter is a reflection of real life.

yep! No requirements whatsoever but get put into positions to supervise and etc and somehow fail up.

thats all anyone is saying and have a problem with

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Cacs are still getting famous for partaking in black culture. :dead:
It's actually as American as Apple pie. Whites used to 'slum' back in the day to sneak off to jazz clubs and so they could have ir sex, hang openly with black folks and smoke weed away from the persecution of their peers and the law.

Chick was damn hyped, though. Seeing folks hype always makes me smile at any rate.