White girl rapping Lil Baby goes viral, Twitter birds start projecting: UPDATE N Word Tweet Exposal

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Look at her IG. She's married to some normal mechanic dude. Meanwhile all the women pressed about this are single and wouldn't speak to a dude who has a blue collar job. And that's the community difference folks.
:francis:
Yet another unproductive discussion by single bitter low self esteem lost black folks on social media. While these cancerous black men vs black women wars are being had, this white chick who don’t look older than 25 is already settled, married building a life with her white husband. Just sad all around.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yet another unproductive discussion by single bitter low self esteem lost black folks on social media. While these cancerous black men vs black women wars are being had, this white chick who don’t look older than 25 is already settled, married building a life with her white husband. Just sad all around.
So because she is married to her blue collar white husband and is having fun with rap music while online Brehs and brehettes argue over it, you think there aren’t black married couples offline minding their business and building together too? Lol.

@Piff Perkins what is the significance of her being married to a blue collar man—what does it have to do with anything lol? Y’all are acting like there aren’t women in our community dating or married to blue collar men. I don’t even see how this girl getting hype to Lil Baby transformed into that type of discussion. :deadmanny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
“Platinum record sales”

Not really…. Everyone streams music….. it isn’t the year 2000 anymore

Newsflash...whites are the majority of purchasing fans when it comes to all western popular contemporary music. They are the ones responsible for platinum record sales, majority of tickets at festival and stadiums. This shouldn't be news to anyone with a brain.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Because she lives life on easy mode. American society is set up for white people to be comfortably married at 25.

That has nothing to do with Black folks.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
It’s a cute corny video of bytches having fun at a party. Don’t understand the bitter ass comments cuz it ain’t that deep.
People are mad because she's going to get big off this, likely going to become an influencer, etc.

It's a bit valid, a bit jealousy. Feels like every year or two, a white person gets internet fame for dancing or rapping to a rapper. Many black people on the Internet are tired of it. Her "fame" will be a lot of hate fame as well (not her fault), but it'll be fame nonetheless and she's gonna obviously monetize it.

Me personally? I don't see what's so special in 2022 about white people dancing well to hip hop music or rapping to hip hop music...so I don't see what the big deal is about this video or why this is the one that's randomly blown up this year but I can't hate on the white people who use their privilege to monetize on it when people blow them up.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
It’s a Drake song so we don’t know if it’s due to drake or if she actually likes Lil Baby

One day you idiots will listen when I tell you it’s their culture.

She probably can relate to Lil Baby way more than 99% of this board.