White girl rapping Lil Baby goes viral, Twitter birds start projecting: UPDATE N Word Tweet Exposal

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I listen to true crime podcasts and the other day I was listening to this episode about this rich white boy who killed his parents with the help of his friends. Anyway, as they were telling us how it went down, at one point they said, he and his friends sat in the garage listening to the rapper lil boosie as they talked about their plan to kill his parents. And I remember just pausing it and busting out laughing because it was so random and I wasn't expecting it--especially because it was older white women telling the story.

Anyway they showed the picture of the white boys and they looked very white, which made it all more amusing. But yes, white people love themselves some rap music.

That racist fard elp rupert murdoch owns rawkus racist pack.
is how all this became the shyt it is today.
I guess we watching.
the new web farm created lip sync version of cash me outside apartheid propaganda now.
They failed with those snap chat ig app challenges. So now this the new wave.

Art Barr

That rosetta tharp misappropriation app pack lives on.

All they gon do.
is copy chicago and memphis to nyc.
over and over again.
on the date ending in three.
Get ready for 2023.
Just like they did in:

1983 : killed the ol school way of thought leading into the new school way of thought
1993 : prison industeial economy uses rap as rhe gateway marketing
2003 : rejuvenated puff and jiggy on mtv. Afte the death of jiggy in 2001 on pe2000. Right before the thirty year anniversary of hiphop in 1974.
2013 : reprocessed the prison industrial economy.
by over saturated marketing of 63rd street. Notice the three ending date trend.
down to the street numbers.
Before the forty year anniversary of hiphop.

2023 : Now get ready for 2023 approaching.
With the fifty year anniversary of hiphop culture.
approaching in 2024.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Praise cacs for every damn thing. A white girl rapped some lyrics, stop the press. Oh the humanity.

Meanwhile they turn their nose up at Beyoncé, Lil Nas X and other Black artists dabbling in Country music (despite it being a Black genre too) :mjpls:

And now her followers went up and she’s straight up asking for song requests. Next she’ll be getting endorsements.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Just look like 2 corny white bytches lip syncing to a rap song.
However I do agree that whenever they do something simple that blacks do everyday it's kinda over sensationalized

If they dig up her history and she on that Women4Trump and All Lives shyt then thats gonna be a whole notha story :sas2: