White girl rapping Lil Baby goes viral, Twitter birds start projecting: UPDATE N Word Tweet Exposal

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Lmao, white people love lil baby, future, etc like we do

Though after seeing her bf, I would be a tad suspicious if I was him. I know he ain't playing this shyt around her

He's actually her husband.

And you'd be surprised at the white men who listen to it too. I've lived in white areas my whole life. The white men will look like that or even be republican and still love rap music. In high school and college and middle school, the white boys and white girls loved rap. They knew every song, word for word--and it was the types that you wouldn't think off bat would be into it, but they were. They've always loved that part of our culture while also continuing to lead their white-washed lives. As you can tell from that crowd it was nothing but white people.

That's how it would be in high school and college, you go to these parties and you mostly see white people and one or two black people, but all the white people jamming to hip hop, while again continuing to lead their very white lives with few black people in their friend circle. It's weird asf but it sounds about whyte. Can you imagine a black party where we were playing rock music? Or can you imagine a breh or brehette lipsyncing to a pearl jam song--white people would be the same way they were about their country music when Lil Nas tried to break into that genre.

Daps
nikka what? Baby is the top billed dude in rap other than Drake for the last few years. And been hotter for the same stretch. Of course cacs on him. They on anyone that’s the most popular.
I didn’t know. I moved to the burbs buts it’s mostly Nigerians and a small Hispanic population. And the Nigerians play their own country’s music. I’m not around many white people. I hear him when I go back to the old neighborhood. But it’s mostly black. I need to get out more smh.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He's actually her husband.

And you'd be surprised at the white men who listen to it too. I've lived in white areas my whole life. The white men will look like that or even be republican and still love rap music. In high school and college and middle school, the white boys and white girls loved rap. They knew every song, word for word--and it was the types that you wouldn't think off bat would be into it, but they were. They've always loved that part of our culture while also continuing to lead their white-washed lives. As you can tell from that crowd it was nothing but white people.

That's how it would be in high school and college, you go to these parties and you mostly see white people and one or two black people, but all the white people jamming to hip hop, while again continuing to lead their very white lives with few black people in their friend circle. It's weird asf but it sounds about whyte. Can you imagine a black party where we were playing rock music? Or can you imagine a breh or brehette lipsyncing to a pearl jam song--white people would be the same way they were about their country music when Lil Nas tried to break into that genre.

The problem they had with Lil Nas X wasnt that he tried to break into the genre, it was that he BROKE their genre. and he did that shyt with a jokey meme song and some video game videos :mjlol:

A lot of those male country singers dont get on until they are like 40 after grinding it out in random bars and self financed tours and here go Nas X a teen took over the country charts from the comfort of his living room :mjlol:

Yeah it was definitely :mjpls: at play but he had more than a few going through mid life crises like :damn:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Corny. I thought you invented the isps and stay in the labels? You know this ain't new, you clown ass nikka

Lit for you forever until you hop on wax
:smile:

I'm gonna ruin you :smile:

Bring the tables out :smile:

Spin that 5 paragraph post into a verse or two :smile:

Lack inability to spot tricknology.
This not the first white woman to go viral from this.
Yet this is the first one to go viral.
after a supporter of apartheid purchased a major social media company.
Still got emo carryover from getting treated't a few days ago.
All feminine like female who got treated't.
Still failing to cap back.
Now shut cho homebody face ass up.
Ol emo bytch made boi.
When you leave the house to never get note in a cypha.
Plus never appear on a handbill nowhere ever lil face ass boi.

Oh and till you match me in timeline. We not at all the same. Your debut was not ranked in the top five nowhere.
Imma headliner and a top four based draw from a grassroots level on my solo debut. My debut opening record lp feature solo acapella debut.
was featured on a debut group lp voted best chicago artist album in 99.

Now shut cho failure face ass mouth.
Ol never rocked no college radio or dominant commercial radio in ya life face ass boi.

While i dominated the chicago college and commercial radio scene as a grassroots emcee before my solo or feature debut.

Ol never drew a wooden nickel face ass boi.
What venue you never appeared at face ass boi?
Are you black?

What city?
What side?
What state?
What black public school are you from?

Art Barr

Last edited:
Daps
Lmao, white people love lil baby, future, etc like we do

Though after seeing her bf, I would be a tad suspicious if I was him. I know he ain't playing this shyt around her[/QUOTE You mean like the younger crowd of us do.
The problem they had with Lil Nas X wasnt that he tried to break into the genre, it was that he BROKE their genre. and he did that shyt with a jokey meme song and some video game videos :mjlol:

A lot of those male country singers dont get on until they are like 40 after grinding it out in random bars and self financed tours and here go Nas X a teen took over the country charts from the comfort of his living room :mjlol:

Yeah it was definitely :mjpls: at play but he had more than a few going through mid life crises like :damn:
I don’t blame them honestly. Some of that country music ain’t bad. I like Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Johnny Cash etc. Like you said you been grinding in Nashville your whole life. Then out of nowhere this artist comes along who isn’t a real country singer and he’s a faq. Come in and want the respect. Call me a hater. But I don’t like him being in the rap game.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
All jokes aside ima assuming she from the south, I've really only seen white people in the south bop to rap correctly.

West coast got the mexicans and east coast got the Asians and white back packers.

But yeah there white couple across from me probably know more boosie, and nba youngboy tracks than I do :manny:

I listen to true crime podcasts and the other day I was listening to this episode about this rich white boy who killed his parents with the help of his friends. Anyway, as they were telling us how it went down, at one point they said, he and his friends sat in the garage listening to the rapper lil boosie as they talked about their plan to kill his parents. And I remember just pausing it and busting out laughing because it was so random and I wasn't expecting it--especially because it was older white women telling the story.

Anyway they showed the picture of the white boys and they looked very white, which made it all more amusing. But yes, white people love themselves some rap music.

Daps
I listen to true crime podcasts and the other day I was listening to this episode about this rich white boy who killed his parents with the help of his friends. Anyway, as they were telling us how it went down, at one point they said, he and his friends sat in the garage listening to the rapper lil boosie as they talked about their plan to kill his parents. And I remember just pausing it and busting out laughing because it was so random and I wasn't expecting it--especially because it was older white women telling the story.

Anyway they showed the picture of the white boys and they looked very white, which made it all more amusing. But yes, white people love themselves some rap music.
I remember being in jail. And these white boys walked around with Swastikas on their hands and skulls. Their cells would be covered with racist propaganda. But if you went to their area where the whites worked out. They always played rap music . And their bylaws state if you have a female family member who has a child or marriage with a non white you must cease all contact. That’s how racist these Aryan Brotherhood is but they loved that Lil Wayne and Jeezy.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t blame them honestly. Some of that country music ain’t bad. I like Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Johnny Cash etc. Like you said you been grinding in Nashville your whole life. Then out of nowhere this artist comes along who isn’t a real country singer and he’s a faq. Come in and want the respect. Call me a hater. But I don’t like him being in the rap game.

Lil nas x is a androgynous pagan troll joke of malcolm. To nas to hiphop culture and the business of rap. derived from the pillars.
Who playing payola based androgynous pagan misappropriation games.

Art Barr

Plus a black male country troll sneak cap.
on rosetta tharp's fake stafium sellout draw marriage.
to cover up her androgynous pagan lifestyle.

Last edited: