White farmers in SA kill Zulu men's hunting dogs & the Zulu's kill all their livestock as payback

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Life isnt about p*ssy. This thread isn't about that. I got years with lady. You keep quoting me about crying. What are you doing with your life?
You quoted me outta nowhere so the irony of you asking that question :pachaha:you seem to be doing alot of bytching for no reason so yes you're crying. I'm done tho have a good day sis

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Acting like I came in here on some bullshyt while ignoring the 5 or 6 posters on bullshyt. Yeah yall some scary hoes

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
Can you provide a link or quote of me derailing the thread?

If I remember correctly a bunch of posters were being on bs with me. Are you going to address them?

I'm not gonna accuse you of anything, but please tell me you were just joking when you conflated Hammurabi and Harambe?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not gonna accuse you of anything, but please tell me you were just joking when you conflated Hammurabi and Harambe?

I got it wrong. Not one person until dude on page 2 or 3 said shyt. Respect for the correction. I'm a solid cat. They aggression made me flip out:yeshrug: