White farmers in SA kill Zulu men's hunting dogs & the Zulu's kill all their livestock as payback

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
You quoted me less than 2 minutes after I posted. This is why I call bruhs like me clowns. You emotional and projecting

Yeah while you were editing your post like a scorned IG thot. You move like you weren't raise right. I'm just gonna put you on ignore.

Thanks for the laughs :mjlol:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:russ: Dude was quoting everybody like a scorned bytch, prolly twirling his neck as he type. Real weirdos on here

Responding to quotes is weirdo shyt? You trying to hard. The real weirdo shyt is your circle jerk and not responding to me directly. Another clown. Hiding behind another man and giggling

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah while you were editing your post like a scorned IG thot. You move like you weren't raise right. I'm just gonna put you on ignore.

Thanks for the laughs :mjlol:

You still cant yell me what post I edited towards you.

Another clown typing nonsense just to be typing smh

I just edited this post to type this

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Address the divisive Individuals in this thread or shut the fukk up

Damn dude wth wrong with you? I said that you would've helped the black people kill those cacs livestock. What else do you want me to say? Do you want me to say that you would've even took it further and ran the cacs completely out of Africa? Anyway let's not derail the thread rambling about bullsht. It's a lot of non cacs and non c00ns like you that's trying to enjoy the video of the cacs dead livestock that the black people killed. Let's not derail the topic

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Damn dude wth wrong with you? I said that you would've helped the black people kill those cacs livestock. What else do you want me to say? Do you want me to say that you would've even took it further and ran the cacs completely out of Africa? Anyway let's not derail the thread rambling about bullsht. It's a lot of non cacs and non c00ns like you that's trying to enjoy the video of the cacs dead livestock that the black people killed. Let's not derail the topic

Can you provide proof of what you said?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Responding to quotes is weirdo shyt? You trying to hard. The real weirdo shyt is your circle jerk and not responding to me directly. Another clown. Hiding behind another man and giggling
:russell: Go get some p*ssy kid, maybe then you wont be all on your feelings crying on a forum