White farmers in SA kill Zulu men's hunting dogs & the Zulu's kill all their livestock as payback

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Just say you didn't like my comment. Ignore or neg me. 17 inch dildos on your mind about me over nothing. Smh

tenor.gif

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Keep paying attention. They throw allegations without proof. If you really keeping score, I'm being challenged by non ADOS that are just throwing out nonsense. I'm asking for proof and the evade. You cheerleading thougg
Goofy ass boi:dry:

Ain’t nobody cheerleading. I’m laughing cus that’s some shyt I’d say. Now keep talkin and I can make my soldiers pop; real nikkas, ridin til this forum stop

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the logistics of this? He had to kill them when everyone was gone or he had help. One person does not kill all of them. They would be screaming in pain and that would cause the other cattle to run, right? I want to know more, but his actions were righteous either way. :salute:
I think other black people helped him

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:russ: I don't know what's worse...

A: The absolute derailing into complete fukkery.

Or

B: Out of the few people actually on topic most didn't read the comments or the article connected to this.

According to the investigation this was a feed issue, the black people didn't get no retaliation.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eye for an eye

On top of that I think the cacs is going to jail for killing the Africans dogs but the Africans tricked the police into thinking they didn't have nothing to do with the livestock dying so they'll go free with no repercussions. Hopefully them cacs get some years for killing them dogs.:salute: to the African brehs