White farmers in SA kill Zulu men's hunting dogs & the Zulu's kill all their livestock as payback

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
I care as much as you did to take time to type me this essay. I'm not a bad energy guy. You just emotional. Bad energy is insulting a person for no reason. Bad energy is name calling and disrespecting for no reason. Bad energy is avoiding all that to come at me for no reason. Answer this question, what did I say or do that could or would be considered disrespectful or rude? Answer that

Bro you just edited all that nonsense in. I was trying to be nice to you. You clearly aren't having the greatest of days or you're mentally unwell.

Saying you will smack a dude for a joke post is self-explanatory. I wish you better health and days.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why do you think I'm talking about you? I specifically said they got mad when they seen the second video of what the black people did to the cacs livestock. I don't think it hurt you to see that. I don't think it burned your soul to see that. As a matter of fact I think you would've helped the black people kill those cacs livestock. Am I right?

Address the divisive Individuals in this thread or shut the fukk up

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bro you just edited all that nonsense in. I was trying to be nice to you. You clearly aren't having the greatest of days or you're mentally unwell.

Saying you will smack a dude for a joke post is self-explanatory. I wish you better health and days.

What did I edit in you lying piece of shyt? Truth be told, I'm having a great day. I got some inspiration. Enough to get cats like emotional. Keep digging and reaching. I stay showing love. You acting like a bytch

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
What did I edit in you lying piece of shyt? Truth be told, I'm having a great day. I got some inspiration. Enough to get cats like emotional. Keep digging and reaching. I stay showing love. You acting like a bytch

You really are in your feelings. Acting like a PMSing broad :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You're a grown ass man crying on a forum. Get yourself in order. It's a bad look :mjgrin:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You really are in your feelings. Acting like a PMSing broad :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You're a grown ass man crying on a forum. Get yourself in order. It's a bad look :mjgrin:

You piggy backing off what the last man said and quoting me. Yeah me and my feelings

Responding to being quoted is crying now. No mention of you quoting me over and over. Guess you are being a man. That's different. I dont say or call you clowns for no reason