White farmers in SA kill Zulu men's hunting dogs & the Zulu's kill all their livestock as payback

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The c00ns and cacs not go like this one bit. Well they'll be cool with the black people dogs getting killed by the cacs. But the part they not go like is the black people coming back killing all the cacs livestock or should I say deadstock

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So you're going to mistreat non-ados over a forum? Much less a single thread? This is how whites treat every single one of us.

That isn't right, you know that. :dahell:

Btw I know the difference between right and wrong. Attack me over nothing then is fukk you. I'm waiting on you to quote the slander against me

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
That’s the thing. As I get more close to God, he doesn’t want his followers to be weak and foolish. Cacs spun it up and told us that we must be docile. One of the main teachings I’ve been encountering is discernment.
Cacs obsession with us in hopes that we don't/can't fight back.

One side wants to actively oppress us so we can't fight back.

The other side wants convince us not to fight back by deluding us.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The c00ns and cacs not go like this one bit. Well they'll be cool with the black people dogs getting killed by the cacs. But the part they not go like is the black people coming back killing all the cacs livestock or should I say deadstock

Quote those c00ns

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Quote me saying I would mistreat anyone. Pay attention. You werent saying shyt when I was being disrespected and insulted. Now you want to question me

How else should I interpret "make it tough" for you?

I'm gonna say this man. Why do you care about anonymous people insulting you? You don't know these people, so why do their words hold weight with you?

You were extremely aggressive to a dude making jokes. You put bad energy out there, you get the same in return. I'm not even coming at you side ways. I just don't get why you're letting yourself get worked up about internet shyt.

I'm not gonna argue with you though breh. Just relax and I hope you have a pleasant day.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How else should I interpret "make it tough" for you?

I'm gonna say this man. Why do you care about anonymous people insulting you? You don't know these people, so why do their words hold weight with you?

You were extremely aggressive to a dude making jokes. You put bad energy out there, you get the same in return. I'm not even coming at you side ways. I just don't get why you're letting yourself get worked up about internet shyt.

I'm not gonna argue with you though breh. Just relax and I hope you have a pleasant day.

I care as much as you did to take time to type me this essay. I'm not a bad energy guy. You just emotional. Bad energy is insulting a person for no reason. Bad energy is name calling and disrespecting for no reason. Bad energy is avoiding all that to come at me for no reason. Answer this question, what did I say or do that could or would be considered disrespectful or rude? Answer that

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Youll notice them they in here caping for the cacs. They in here mad that the black people killed the cacs livestock. If you can spot them those are your c00ns and cacs. It burned they soul to see that video of the cacs dead livestock

Do me a favor and point out my caping. It shouldn't be hard. When did caping get into your vocabulary? How and why? I'll wait

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Clown behavior. How you talk all that big shyt then vanish? Guess they all got a life and busy at the same time:unimpressed:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do me a favor and point out my caping. It shouldn't be hard. When did caping get into your vocabulary? How and why? I'll wait

Why do you think I'm talking about you? I specifically said they got mad when they seen the second video of what the black people did to the cacs livestock. I don't think it hurt you to see that. I don't think it burned your soul to see that. As a matter of fact I think you would've helped the black people kill those cacs livestock. Am I right?