White farmers in SA kill Zulu men's hunting dogs & the Zulu's kill all their livestock as payback

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Speaking out of term and being divisive. Do you speak up for yourself outside of the internet? You gave zero context nut
:francis:
Typical cac shyt. You made that emotional response to a SA cac getting what they deserved.

You’re forever a cac in my eyes and there’s nothing you can do to change it. Good day :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Or bow to china men. I never encounter people like you in real life. I'm a patient and quiet guy. I would have no problem smacking you and the guys that dapped your post across the mouth. Remember that you and those that dap you are being divisive. Remember my post when I make you bow to me.

CAC ALERT

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Or bow to china men. I never encounter people like you in real life. I'm a patient and quiet guy. I would have no problem smacking you and the guys that dapped your post across the mouth. Remember that you and those that dap you are being divisive. Remember my post when I make you bow to me.
:laugh:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Now you want to be dense and act like white folks weren't joking about a dead ape. By saying #FREEMYnikkaHAMBE
Look at this cracker piece of shyt. You can’t hide any longer :mjlol:

I just wonder what kind of pathetic fat incel loser piece of shyt you must be to pretend to be another race and troll on their boards. What an embarrassment, do everyone a favour and just kill your self... please :mjcry:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Keep paying attention. They throw allegations without proof. If you really keeping score, I'm being challenged by non ADOS that are just throwing out nonsense. I'm asking for proof and the evade. You cheerleading thougg

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Look at this cracker piece of shyt. You can’t hide any longer :mjlol:

I just wonder what kind of pathetic fat incel loser piece of shyt you must be to pretend to be another race and troll on their boards. What an embarrassment, do everyone a favour and just kill your self... please :mjcry:

Provide proof? What's the issue?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Non ADOS looking real funny. I been said I have no beef but look at them smh

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Look at these ACL folks. I been said I have no beef or issue. But look at how these fakkits act and want to pretend I'm divisive