White farmers in SA kill Zulu men's hunting dogs & the Zulu's kill all their livestock as payback

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:ohhh:

You’re a South African cac. It all makes sense now... I knew there was something off about your posts:dame:

I've never been to Africa in my life 1819 S troy figure out the city. I went to Pope Elementary school and Thornridge High School. You dont want it weirdo

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
You brushing in a pattern? What r u? You did have long hair and was getting perms like a little ass girl. I would have cussed you out too. How does it feel? How are you keeping it up? Did your forehead get bigger?
Lmao yeah I'm brushing in a pattern, I'm AA, I was not getting perms my hair the same texture as it was when it was long, it feels different but good and I always had a big forehead lol

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You’re a cac though. Can you at least admit that? You’ve already exposed yourself so you might as well :manny:

You this as though I haven't provided proof of myself and my race on multiple occasions. Again another poster saying shyt just to be saying shyt

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Code of hammurabi.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Hammurwhat:what:

White people and ape jokes:mjtf:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
You this as though I haven't provided proof of myself and my race on multiple occasions. Again another poster saying shyt just to be saying shyt
Are you a halfbreed? You’re either a cac or a halfbreed and nothing you say or do will ever convince me otherwise. You exposed yourself in that emotional ass post earlier in this thread. Come on now, claiming another race is some pathetic shyt :francis:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black people making dead ape jokes from 3 years ago :mjtf:

Seems legit:hubie:

What was this website like in 2012?:duck:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Are you a halfbreed? You’re either a cac or a halfbreed and nothing you say or do will ever convince me otherwise. You exposed yourself in that emotional ass post earlier in this thread. Come on now, claiming another race is some pathetic shyt :francis:

Post proof or shut up. You are prime example of a poster saying shyt just to be saying shyt. You accuse and never provide evidence. Keep throwing shyt hoping it sticks

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Post proof or shut up. You are prime example of a poster saying shyt just to be saying shyt. You accuse and never provide evidence. Keep throwing shyt hoping it sticks
Or bow to china men. I never encounter people like you in real life. I'm a patient and quiet guy. I would have no problem smacking you and the guys that dapped your post across the mouth. Remember that you and those that dap you are being divisive. Remember my post when I make you bow to me.

Explain this cac