White farmers in SA kill Zulu men's hunting dogs & the Zulu's kill all their livestock as payback

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Or bow to china men. I never encounter people like you in real life. I'm a patient and quiet guy. I would have no problem smacking you and the guys that dapped your post across the mouth. Remember that you and those that dap you are being divisive. Remember my post when I make you bow to me.
It was an obvious joke you moron. Go be tough offline :pachaha:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Or bow to china men. I never encounter people like you in real life. I'm a patient and quiet guy. I would have no problem smacking you and the guys that dapped your post across the mouth. Remember that you and those that dap you are being divisive. Remember my post when I make you bow to me.
why are you coming at the man so hard. was he talking about you? :dwillhuh:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

You’re a South African cac. It all makes sense now... I knew there was something off about your posts:dame:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah lmao! My family has been cussing me out about it ever since. It just got too hot for all that.

You brushing in a pattern? What r u? You did have long hair and was getting perms like a little ass girl. I would have cussed you out too. How does it feel? How are you keeping it up? Did your forehead get bigger?

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
They should’ve protested instead and prayed for God to bring peace instead of this senseless violence.

:troll:

They should’ve protested instead and prayed for God to bring peace instead of this senseless violence.

:troll:
clever point bruh. would you have done the same if
That’s the thing. As I get more close to God, he doesn’t want his followers to be weak and foolish. Cacs spun it up and told us that we must be docile. One of the main teachings I’ve been encountering is discernment.

good points however if authorities shot a relative of yours right next to you . would you shoot back?
black panther tried and didnt get the local support when they tried to protect their community and were infiltrated like most organizations. the best
continued ammo is education, conitnous support of each others businesses, and yes i agree with what the Zulus did

when the Baltimore folks rioted couple years ago or the Rodney King riots and other riots only destroyed the community and continous issues still occurs.
sometimes protest works in shutting down stores and force politicians or make mass media be aware but no its not the end all solution.

lets face it our biggest weapon is our money and we dont do enough to support our own business and more ratchetness is getting out of control every year. we are all divided by religion, and our own self serving interests. had we lived like Hassidics having cntrol of our own shops, clinics, schools, everything top to bottom and support our own we wouldnt be in these type of situation at times.