White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s frightening that some of you think this is excusable. :francis:
Dude had weight and strength advantage. Still pulls trigger.

He could've gave her an Undertaker kick to the face and it would've been over with as well.

He could've used his taser. Or mace. and lets not kid ourselves, he could've easily disarmed her with his bare hands if he really wanted to. I'm not arguing if he acted wtihin the law because I know he did. but come on.

Imagine going home to your wife and kids and explaining this.

Honey what'd you do today?

Killed a old lady.

What? Why?

Scissors.
No need to shoot that weak lady

Y’all sound like a bunch of
17090510165644993.gif

Defend a racist brehs. The officer done a great job. Gave her multiple warnings and she proceeded to attack him. This kind of energy is never kept when black people are innocently killed. fukk that cave bytch. Hope she rots in hell.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Y’all sound like a bunch of
17090510165644993.gif

Defend a racist brehs. The officer done a great job. Gave her multiple warnings and she proceeded to attack him. This kind of energy is never kept when black people are innocently killed. fukk that cave bytch. Hope she rots in hell.
That copper could have easily tripped her & subdue her , i just value your live as much as mine sir . Have good day & make it home safe sir

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
A lot of the replies in this thread are :snoop:
nikkas caping for this demonic cac. nikkas been smoked by police for WAY less. It was completely justified. She rushed him with a fukking bladed weapon after being warned several times, situations like these are LITERALLY when police should be busting their gun. Yall nikkas playing devils advocate sound fukking retarded:dahell:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
taser would have done the job here
but eh
if the roles were reversed a black man wouldn't even have that long with a "weapon"
Very true but if a cac calls me a racial slur, I'm already looking for a reason to unload in their face.

If it were a taser, I would've had that bytch looking like...
UQZu5_d.jpg

fukk that.