Daps
Reppin
Nyc
The amount of caping in this thread

TLR is a cesspool :mjlol:

She called him a nikka with a hard -er

wouldn’t drop the scissors

charged at him

and you Stockholm syndrome ass nikkas/suspected cacs on some aww that ain’t fair shyt

:scust:

:gucci: Im reading some of the replies in this thread and wondering wtf is going on. Dudes are really exposing themselves

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The amount of caping in this thread

TLR is a cesspool :mjlol:

She called him a nikka with a hard -er

wouldn’t drop the scissors

charged at him

and you Stockholm syndrome ass nikkas/suspected cacs on some aww that ain’t fair shyt

:scust:
nikkas really in here defending an old racist white bytch who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire:scust:

She deserved what she got:camby:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My human side = "He coulda just tased that psycho" :picard:

My Black side = "She asked for them slugs loud and clear" :yeshrug:

Lets keep it reality, this is all this thread is about not the specific course of actions.

Make the cop white and the woman black and half this thread's position would change.

Daps
No breh, you just bumbled your words in the post I quoted claiming he drew his gun twice. I saw the video. The obvious alternative is he could've drawn his taser initially especially when she was talking on the phone with a desk between the two of them. Do you like police that much or is it the race of the people involved that got you so amped up?

i didn’t bumble my words, you struggle with reading comprehension. I explicitly said the gun was drawn when she charged THE FIRST TIME in that quote.

he had no weapon drawn while she was talking on the phone cuz despite the fact that she was ignoring his commands, she posed no threat. That’s good police work. That’s what we should expect from them.

but then she became a threat by approaching him THE FIRST TIME with the scissors still in her hands. You advising him to draw his taser in that situation just displays your ignorance and inexperience in such situations. If he draws the taser and she continues to charge he better hope he actually gets her, cuz he only gets the one shot before she’s poking him up. Secondly, and more importantly, it looks like she’s reaching for something on that desk. If he foolishly goes for the taser even if he hits her she coulda grabbed a gun and blasted him in that time. Drawing his firearm was 100% the right move when this erratic cave bytch ignored his commands and approached him THE FIRST TIME.

Then, with the gun drawn and pointed at her, any acts of aggression by her had to be met with shooting her. Dumb bytch got what she deserved. Gtfoh with all this caping :camby:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didn’t bumble my words, you struggle with reading comprehension. I explicitly said when the gun was drawn when she charged THE FIRST TIME in that quote.

he had no weapon drawn while she was talking on the phone cuz despite the fact that she was ignoring his commands, she posed no threat. That’s good police work. That’s what we should expect from them.

but then she became a threat by approaching him THE FIRST TIME with the scissors still in her hands. You advising him to draw his taser in that situation just displays your ignorance and inexperience in such situations. If he draws the taser and she continues to charge he better hope he actually gets her, cuz he only gets the one shot before she’s poking him up. Secondly, and more importantly, it looks like she’s reaching for something on that desk. If he foolishly goes for the taser even if he hits her she coulda grabbed a gun and blasted him in that time. Drawing his firearm was 100% the right move when this erratic cave bytch ignored his commands and approached him THE FIRST TIME.

Then, with the gun drawn and pointed at her, any acts of aggression by her had to be met with shooting her. Dumb bytch got what she deserved. Gtfoh with all this caping :camby:

I'm keeping it real, I'm not reading passed your first sentence. You're definitely emotional now and you won't change my opinion. peace

Daps
I'm keeping it real, I'm not reading passed your first sentence. You're definitely emotional now and you won't change my opinion. peace
That’s cool. It’s clear that you’re not reading (or comprehending) anything I’ve posted. You’re just caping for a cave bytch who literally called dude nigg ER. One yourself.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Lets keep it reality, this is all this thread is about not the specific course of actions.

Make the cop white and the woman black and half this thread's position would change.

Yeah exactly. To get in a back forth of someone trying to say otherwise would streictly be for entertainment purposes :banderas: