White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
He could've used his taser. Or mace. and lets not kid ourselves, he could've easily disarmed her with his bare hands if he really wanted to. I'm not arguing if he acted wtihin the law because I know he did. but come on.

Imagine going home to your wife and kids and explaining this.

Honey what'd you do today?

Killed a old lady.

What? Why?

Scissors.

It’s frightening that some of you think this is excusable. :francis:

We really caping for cacs? I don't care if she was holding a bag of noodles, glad she got got.....

One less cac to deal with.....

Lot of c00ning in here defending this cave bytch....

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, you “come on”...his gun was already draw, why the fukk would he go for his taser as she charged? :dahell:

and he only drew the gun after she ignored his command to put the scissors down and approached the first time. She’s lucky she ain’t get shot right then and there.

So his gun was "already drawn" then it was "he only drew the gun after his command was ignored" lol ok man. You saw no realistic other way of neutralizing the situation than deadly force, ok cool. I'm not usually a police sympathizer in these scenarios and the cop being black doesn't change my opinion.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The amount of caping in this thread

TLR is a cesspool :mjlol:

She called him a nikka with a hard -er

wouldn’t drop the scissors

charged at him

and you Stockholm syndrome ass nikkas/suspected cacs on some aww that ain’t fair shyt

:scust:

She's a PAWG, dudes wanna brush those GoldiLocks like that deputy did to Amber Guyger :troll:

I forgive her for using the n-word, that was the meth talking she's good peoples :troll:

Daps
So his gun was "already drawn" then it was "he only drew the gun after his command was ignored" lol ok man.

Are you mentally incapable of processing what happened in that video, or are you struggling to read my responses???

His gun was already drawn when she charged. When she charged is when he felt the need to use force, you’re suggesting he should’ve used a taser, but that’s silly suggestion since he already had his gun drawn.

The gun was drawn well before she charged him, when she ignored his commands and approached him anyways from behind the desk. Many other cops (even private citizens) would’ve drawn their gun AND shot in that situation, but he was calm enough to just draw the weapon and continue to give her commands.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you mentally incapable of processing what happened in that video, or are you struggling to read my responses???

His gun was already drawn when she charged. When she charged is when he felt the need to use force, you’re suggesting he should’ve used a taser, but that’s silly suggestion since he already had his gun drawn.

The gun was drawn well before she charged him, when she ignored his commands and approached him anyways from behind the desk. Many other cops (even private citizens) would’ve drawn their gun AND shot in that situation, but he was calm enough to just draw the weapon and continue to give her commands.

No breh, you just bumbled your words in the post I quoted claiming he drew his gun twice. I saw the video. The obvious alternative is he could've drawn his taser initially especially when she was talking on the phone with a desk between the two of them. Do you like police that much or is it the race of the people involved that got you so amped up?

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No breh, you just bumbled your words in the post I quoted claiming he drew his gun twice. I saw the video. The obvious alternative is he could've drawn his taser initially especially when she was talking on the phone with a desk between the two of them. Do you like police that much or is it the race of the people involved that got you so amped up?

Tasers aren't always effective. A lot of departments have a policy that if you're dealing with an armed person you don't draw your Taser unless you have lethal cover, i.e. a partner with his gun drawn.

In this case, the officer was alone, so if he fired the Taser while she's charging him and the Taser was ineffective, he wouldn't have enough time to draw his gun before being stabbed in the neck.