White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

Daps
The police are p*ssy. There is no reason to use lethal force for someone with scissors.

People gonna ignore this to troll and make those "ironic" sort of replies, but this is truth. Several ways that scenario could've ended without gunfire.

Nah, there’s no reason to charge a person pointing a gun at you, cop or otherwise.

bytch was acting erratic, and charged him with a weapon. Can’t expect anyone to wait to be attacked before defending himself. He fired just two shots. That’s perfectly reasonable. Compare that to the 41 times Amadou Diallo caught for simply lifting his wallet in the air. :francis:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, there’s no reason to charge a person pointing a gun at you, cop or otherwise.

bytch was acting erratic, and charged him with a weapon. Can’t expect anyone to wait to be attacked before defending himself. He fired just two shots. That’s perfectly reasonable. Compare that to the 41 times Amadou Diallo caught for simply lifting his wallet in the air. :francis:

He could've used his taser. Or mace. and lets not kid ourselves, he could've easily disarmed her with his bare hands if he really wanted to. I'm not arguing if he acted wtihin the law because I know he did. but come on.

Imagine going home to your wife and kids and explaining this.

Honey what'd you do today?

Killed a old lady.

What? Why?

Scissors.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
She could have killed him and everybody
else there with them scissors.
ive watched this 20 times and will
watch it 20 more times.
that was justified.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I literally hit the :picard:

I mean she asked for it but you can tell bruh had that same “end of my shift, I’m done with this bullshyt” mentality that they have when they give you 8 nuggets instead of 6 :mjlol:

You can tell cops are pyssy though. Could’ve easily tased her especially as she approaches with her arms straight out. He was looking to shoot.
If i was a copper i wouldn't even consider tasing a female but he could have

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps