White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Inappropriate Behavior
Yeah, because it's more white people. They should have negged you. Statistically it's too many black people getting killed by police, essentially unarmed. Also way more white people kill police than any other race combined. Especially white males killing police officers.

False. Just do a quick google the name of the victims and perpetrators.
2019 fallen officers: 39 weeks, 30 officers fatally shot in the line of duty - CNN
Anyway yes unfortunately police do kill too many black men but lets not pretend a good percentage of these black men that get killed by police are these law abiding "unarmed" angels that you and the like like to portray them as.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
are you off your meds? I don't support the police period. If they are able to get away with shooting a white woman it is open season on nikkas.
Don’t quote me in here anymore. Fuk you. Rationalizing like that is why you can’t finish law school with any above average marks and shows why you should never practice. It’s been open season, you stupid fuk. This is a totally different scenario than the subject that you discuss. Your complain daily about legal standards and implementation but no ability to rationalize or know what a false equivalency is or the procedures for self defense. Look at you trying to rationalize by making excuses to justify her behavior.

And Foh with that “medication” shyt, I wasn’t on meds when I was thread to thread defending or looking out when they were roasting and toasting you from post to post.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
source.gif

Black males do not commit more crimes. Governmental policies have been created since slavery to criminalize things that Black males do. Stuff like shooting dice or playing the lottery. Meanwhile White males that do the same thing are many times never subjected to criminal prosecution. Think about stuff like drug dealing.and drug usage. When Black men do it they are sent to prison. When White men do it they they are sent to treatment and then White people change law to legalize drugs and decriminalize dealing.

You can go on and on and on with story after story about how Black men are criminalized for just being Black men and then when you research the issue you learn that modern policing is based upon slave patrols and paddy wagons from slavery days. So it is not a coincident that criminal laws target Black men and no other group, but Black men, in the USA.

A Brief History of Slavery and the Origins of American Policing
A Brief History of Slavery and the Origins of American Policing | Police Studies Online

How American Slavery Helped Create Modern-Day Policing
How American Slavery Helped Create Modern-Day Policing

How the U.S. Got Its Police Force
https://time.com
What I want to know is how or why you spoke so forcefully on the subject? :jbhmm:

On average they do though.
If you think otherwise you got your head in the clouds b.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
No you said what you said and YOU said whites get shot by police more than black people.
Using your logic, white men commit more crimes than black men. We will let that go though...

So you acknowledged systematic racism, so in a system of racism, are black men being overly policed and suspected of committing crimes more than whites? This leads to more police interaction right? So you acknowledged racist cops and that's good. So you have a racist cop in a system of racism interacting with black men more than white men which are 60% of the population and that leads to?

How do you know white people comply with police more than black people? Do you have numbers to back that up?

Around the world where you have high levels of poverty, what else do you have alot of?

Where are you from sir? Are you a black American?

I acknowledge everything. I also acknowledge the fact that a lot of black men that get gunned down by police are not innocent little angels and are probably just as much or even more of a detriment to the black community as the police.
Unfortunately a lot of folks dont want to have this convo

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What people gotta realize is there’s a “use of force pyramid” or something similar.The same thing in the military. If certain checkpoints are met you go to the next level.

And when that woman ran at him, they would’ve said he was poorly trained if he DIDN’T shoot. The game is the game for a reason. The fact she was a cac was just icing on the cake but the Breh was justified.
Last ima say on this but ppl thinking it’s easy to do this, it isn’t.

We got a video simulator in the military, like virtual reality, where is simulates situations like the video in the OP. Guys who lunge at you, and you gotta show restraint bc some have deadly weapons and some don’t. Some will lunge at you and not have anything. You gotta give verbal commands and all that. That’s not my area so they put me on it and I was splitting everybody wig:birdman::yeshrug:when it comes down to you going home alive to your lady and some cac thug, who you going to side with? Use your head here.

And that VR stuff is the first level before doing live training exercises with sim rounds. Everyone talking bout “iTs jUsT sCisSsOrs” dont understand how the game goes :unimpressed:we got police killing us for 50+ years, the SOPs work in our favor once and brehs are up in arms:gucci:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are stats out there that White youth use weed at the exact same rates as Black youth and yet Black youth are in jail for it several times more often. They

A. Selectively criminalize Black activities more than White activities
B. Selectively patrol Black neighborhoods far more than White neighborhoods
C. Force more Black folk into neighborhoods where they are susceptible to police action (stuck in projects/apartments with no space or privacy where you have to do everything out in the open while White people doing the same shyt hidden in their gated communities and wooded properties.)

For all those reasons, anything bad the police do is gonna affect black folk three times as much because black folk are three times as susceptible to any police action. That's why it's crazy to defend the police for killing a white person unless it was 100% necessary because they WILL turn around and do the same thing to a Black person the very next day.

Couple of points need to be made here. The forcing of Black people into certain neighborhoods was what redlining was all about. They forced Black people in or out of communities. Banks are still redlining Black people to this very day to prevent them from having upward mobility. All of that factors into policing too, because the public relations wing of the police can then pretend that the parties that they harass are not homeowners and therefore not taxpayers which supposedly goes to them being not upstanding. Redlining is still happening to this very day and another form of redlining is gentrification, because it is not designed to keep Black people out; it is designed to drive them out through wild monetary inflationary pressures. Notice how police treat Black people in their own neighborhoods once gentrification starts happening.

Chicago Tribune - We are currently unavailable in your region
What you need to know about redlining and gentrification

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On average they do though.
If you think otherwise you got your head in the clouds b.

:bryan:

You are such a dumbass. White people commit way more crime than Black people. That shyt ain't even close. White people committed 69% of all crimes that ended up in arrests in 2018. Black people only committed 27.4% of crimes for which there were arrests. Read it for yourself you dope. It is right off the FBI website.

Table 43

You are confusing crime with incarceration. Black men are incarcerated for being Black. There doesn't have to be a crime. It can be something as stupid as what the police call loitering. So basically you can get locked up for standing somewhere with your friends. If you protest it then they charge you with disorderly conduct. If you have a beer while standing outside they can charge you with an open container of liquor. So if your crazy ass is Black and you are a man and you live in the USA then that can be you, because they lock Black men up under any pretense. They don't police White people for shyt like that.

What is a crime is decided by the State legislatures and the Federal government. Do you not understand that? Those legislatures are elected by racist White people and the laws that those legislatures make are designed to harm Black people. They literally make laws against Black people to fill up not for profit and for profit prisons, which creates jobs for broke ass White people. Starting from the police office to prosecutors to judges to prison employees to contractors that supply prisons with food and other services. That is why Trump and Tea Party have been elected. Basically Black men are still used as a commodity to enrich White people, except instead of working on plantations they are stored in prisons.

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I acknowledge everything. I also acknowledge the fact that a lot of black men that get gunned down by police are not innocent little angels and are probably just as much or even more of a detriment to the black community as the police.
Unfortunately a lot of folks dont want to have this convo

What convo breh? What kinda slick c00n shyt is this?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
First of all that chick got multiple warnings to drop the scissors. Most Black men killed by the police got zero warnings. They were just shot and many cases they were unarmed.

Second of all:

Man stabbed with scissors dies nearly a month after attack
Man stabbed with scissors dies nearly a month after attack

Man stabbed to death with scissors in street attack in Edinburgh
Man stabbed to death with scissors in street attack in Edinburgh

Man survives being stabbed in head with scissors
Man survives being stabbed in head with scissors

DA: Son Who Stabbed Father With Scissors Charged With Murder
DA: Son Who Stabbed Father With Scissors Charged With Murder
He’s a hidden cac, don’t take that poster seriously

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
White boyz man... why don’t y’all understand that 90% of this site are white people is beyond me
I usually ignore posts like this but this thread is makin’ me :patrice:.

A racist white bytch got killed and did a front flip for style... thread should be straight jokes. Instead people who should have no reason to care are in here capin for the cac bytch. :jbhmm:

I will say tho while I don’t support the police I do support white people dying. :ehh: