White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
I created a thread a few weeks ago saying that more white people get killed by police than black people but instead of having a grown up logical debate brehs just wanted to neg and the thread got locked.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I know this isn't logical or objective, but I'll never have the capacity to defend the police, fukk that

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I'll keep my thoughts on this to myself. But reading through the youtube comments and this thread just proves to me what I've always known...black folks are way more empathetic than other races. We just always want to give people chances.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I created a thread a few weeks ago saying that more white people get killed by police than black people but instead of having a grown up logical debate brehs just wanted to neg and the thread got locked.
You can't use raw number without accounting for black people being 13% of the population but being over 30% of the people being shot by police.

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
As the old adage always goes with these kind of videos " she should've complied with the officers orders" right?..... Its funny how that comment is damn near nowhere to be seen in the YouTube comments section in this particular situation...

Tells you alot, pretty much what we already know, but nonetheless....

:francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
have you ever actually pulled that off before?
this ain't the movies
Obviously none of these guys saw the video of the man stabbing 2 cops even after he got shot

She's yelling shoot me and charging at him with a weapon :francis:and all these cacs exposing themselves in this thread shyttin on the brehlice

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
The amount of caping in this thread

TLR is a cesspool :mjlol:

She called him a nikka with a hard -er

wouldn’t drop the scissors

charged at him

and you Stockholm syndrome ass nikkas/suspected cacs on some aww that ain’t fair shyt

:scust:
White boyz man... why don’t y’all understand that 90% of this site are white people is beyond me

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Obviously none of these guys saw the video of the man stabbing 2 cops even after he got shot

She's yelling shoot me and charging at him with a weapon :francis:and all these cacs exposing themselves in this thread shyttin on the brehlice

I think alot of these dudes c00ns.
Dudes be in here talking dumb government shyt and who to vote for when none of these politicians tryna do something specifically for us.

They rather unarmed black people to get shot because they ran than a white woman who tried to attack an officer.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, because it's more white people. They should have negged you. Statistically it's too many black people getting killed by police, essentially unarmed. Also way more white people kill police than any other race combined. Especially white males killing police officers.