White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I know.
I was not.
People was just not ready to have that debate.
The reasons why black people mainly males get shot by police more than white people varies but a lot of it is down to the fact that black males on average commit more crime,often dont comply and systematic racism and racist cops

I will neg you again for blaming us in this bullshyt...

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I know.
I was not.
The reasons why black people mainly males get shot by police more than white people varies but a lot of it is down to the fact that black males on average commit more crime,often dont comply and systematic racism and racist cops
No you said what you said and YOU said whites get shot by police more than black people.
Using your logic, white men commit more crimes than black men. We will let that go though...

So you acknowledged systematic racism, so in a system of racism, are black men being overly policed and suspected of committing crimes more than whites? This leads to more police interaction right? So you acknowledged racist cops and that's good. So you have a racist cop in a system of racism interacting with black men more than white men which are 60% of the population and that leads to?

How do you know white people comply with police more than black people? Do you have numbers to back that up?

Around the world where you have high levels of poverty, what else do you have alot of?

Where are you from sir? Are you a black American?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whoever said "what can you do with scissors?" needs to
dunce-cap-e1483743767757-340x363.png

Scissors are literally two pointed blades held together by a screw.:martin:

idiots must be thinking that bytch was running around w/ plastic fisher price scissors

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nah, this is just the pure incompetence of American police training. She wasn't putting anyone else's life in danger. He could have simply backpedaled and been fine. Or done a number of other options - lock her inside the room, tase her, have his partner tackle her from behind. Even approaching her without his fukking gun drawn and deescalating would have been a good start. She was NOT going to actually take his life under any circumstances unless he was a fool.

Y'all think there is ANY Western nation outside the USA where they would kill for this dumb shyt? UK or New Zealand wouldn't even have had an armed cop there, much less fired, and yet their cops rarely ever are seriously hurt by suspects. You think they don't have scissors in other countries? Y'all think they don't have mentally ill suspects? Then why don't the police gotta kill people there? 1000 folk a year shot and killed by American police. 1 or 2 folk a year shot and killed by UK police. Something seriously wrong with that picture.

America breeds a shoot to kill mentality and it percolates from the police all the way down.

edit: @NinoBrown :cape:for American police so hard he had to neg me :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 I see the c00ning simps getting upset about this. I wanna see the reaction of pro police CACs and see their responses :mjpls:
Don’t get me wrong and people with any discernment know how to seperate the two - it’s fuk the police til the day I die, all day every day but I’m not going to say that this white trash bytch and her beer guzzling, rotten meth addicted, 12 pack a day cigarette smelling decaying body didn’t deserve it. How many times have we seen the scenario reversed. Black people sitting in their home not doing a thing - get run up for no reason, pulling out ID, making wellness check calls, not brandishing any type of weapons; speaking of which, I don’t see the same circulation of names in that Atatiana thread either- Dudes have to be plants.

Never seen the same energy when I posted up a video of a 14 yr old black male teenager getting sucker punched by Officer Chinkman and 10 of his infamous NYPD cac/c00n comrades for a fare evasion like the young man was a Galindo cartel member and they were the DEA. Little kid could have easily been killed and some of those same c00n and cac motherfukkas would have been talking “he shouldn’t have resisted” I hate some of these catty chatty no code having switch hitting white whining ass dudes. Fukkin cac-c00n cowards.

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Nah, this is just the pure incompetence of American police training. She wasn't putting anyone else's life in danger. He could have simply backpedaled and been fine. Or done a number of other options - lock her inside the room, tase her, have his partner tackle her from behind. Even approaching her without his fukking gun drawn. She was NOT going to actually take his life under any circumstances.

Y'all think there is ANY Western nation outside the USA where they would kill for this dumb shyt? UK or New Zealand wouldn't even have had an armed cop there, much less fired, and yet their cops rarely ever are seriously hurt by suspects. You think they don't have scissors in other countries? Y'all think they don't have mentally ill suspects? Then why don't the police gotta kill people there? 1000 folk a year shot and killed by American police. 1 or 2 folk a year shot and killed by UK police. Something seriously wrong with that picture.

America breeds a shoot to kill mentality and it percolates from the police all the way down.

Another house negro defending a cac bytch who called a breh n..... and wanted to kill him while using examples if police departments from around the world that haven't had hundreds of years of systemic racism attached them.....

When this perp was cornered, she used racial slurs to show her true nature...

You gonna give her a hug and bible too?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Another house negro defending a cac bytch who called a breh n..... and wanted to kill him while using examples if police departments from around the world that haven't had hundreds of years of systemic racism attached them.....

When this perp was cornered, she used racial slurs to show her true nature...

You gonna give her a hug and bible too?
Where did I EVER defend that White woman? Say ONE word I gave that justified her or defender her in any way? She could be the most worthless deviant on the street and it still ain't gonna give me no reason to justify how fukked up American policing is. You don't think the White folk use that same line of reasoning every time a black kid gets killed? If you say that her delinquency justified state murder, then be sure they have no problem rolling with the same and worse.

And what the fukk does racism in other police departments have anything to do with this? FIRST, fukk yeah there's fukking racism in the UK police, American Whites don't got no monopoly on that. Second of all, American police can be racist AND be on other bullshyt too. You seriously gonna claim that racism is the only problem with American police and besides that they're wonderful models of restraint?

Like I said, most police departments in civilized countries around the world manage to get through the average year with five killings or less, more like 0-1 in most cases. Yet American police kill over 1000 every year. Racism is half the problem, but you see how many black kids get killed by black cops and you can be sure racism ain't the only problem. Their shytty-ass training and their mentality that they've been given the right to be judge-jury-and-executioner is a big part of the problem too. And if you let that shyt slide when they do it to pathetic white methheads, who the hell you think is gonna be on wrong side of that bullet the next time it happens and three times as often after that?

So long as cops are committing bullshyt then I'm gonna call them out on their bullshyt. They have NOT been given the right to be our executioners, unless lives are in immediate danger with no other options then that gun shouldn't even be out.

The cop and witnesses claim that Michael Brown was charging too. Y'all cool with letting them get away with that? Because there are zero options in this American society where this killing gets justified and that one doesn't. You okay with every single "she had scissors", "he had a knife", "she was reaching for my gun", "He threw a rock, that can be lethal under some circumstances" being a justifiable homicide? It an all or nothing war right now, and you better figure out how you gonna fight those powers because they ain't gonna draw the same neat little lines you want them to.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know.
I was not.

source.gif

Black males do not commit more crimes. Governmental policies have been created since slavery to criminalize things that Black males do. Stuff like shooting dice or playing the lottery. Meanwhile White males that do the same thing are many times never subjected to criminal prosecution. Think about stuff like drug dealing.and drug usage. When Black men do it they are sent to prison. When White men do it they they are sent to treatment and then White people change law to legalize drugs and decriminalize dealing.

You can go on and on and on with story after story about how Black men are criminalized for just being Black men and then when you research the issue you learn that modern policing is based upon slave patrols and paddy wagons from slavery days. So it is not a coincident that criminal laws target Black men and no other group, but Black men, in the USA.

A Brief History of Slavery and the Origins of American Policing
A Brief History of Slavery and the Origins of American Policing | Police Studies Online

How American Slavery Helped Create Modern-Day Policing
How American Slavery Helped Create Modern-Day Policing

How the U.S. Got Its Police Force
https://time.com
What I want to know is how or why you spoke so forcefully on the subject? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
People that don’t comment or leave a basic comment when a black person is unjustly murdered by the police; or real vocal in their talk about racism in practice, But for this, they are writing 12 paragraph dissertations and shyt, like a peer reviewed article with this white woman getting murked for charging at dude with a weapon. As if fights with people who have scissors ever end well on the side of the person not having the scissors. They rather see her alive unharmed and dude poked up, and buck fiftied, blood spurting from his carotid artery than the “defenseless” white woman catching one. Expecting local P.D.
to go all out and employ navy seal tactics on her when local PD can’t even resist from or disarm shooting kids playing with toy guns. Let me get the fuk outta here, this is wild.
:deadmanny::dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
source.gif

Black males do not commit more crimes. Governmental policies have been created since slavery to criminalize things that Black males do. Stuff like shooting dice or playing the lottery. Meanwhile White males that do the same thing are many times never subjected to criminal prosecution. Think about stuff like drug dealing.and drug usage. When Black men do it they are sent to prison. When White men do it they they are sent to treatment and the White people change law to legalize drugs.
There are stats out there that White youth use weed at the exact same rates as Black youth and yet Black youth are in jail for it several times more often. They

A. Selectively criminalize Black activities more than White activities
B. Selectively patrol Black neighborhoods far more than White neighborhoods
C. Force more Black folk into neighborhoods where they are susceptible to police action (stuck in projects/apartments with no space or privacy where you have to do everything out in the open while White people doing the same shyt hidden in their gated communities and wooded properties.)

For all those reasons, anything bad the police do is gonna affect black folk three times as much because black folk are three times as susceptible to any police action. That's why it's crazy to defend the police for killing a white person unless it was 100% necessary because they WILL turn around and do the same thing to a Black person the very next day.