White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

khross415

All Star
Daps
some of you in here talking about "if the races were reversed" you white boys need to stop it. if the sides were reversed the nikka woulda got shot as soon as he reached behind the register and grabbed at whatever the dumb bytch was grabbing for. she got every chance in the book to fukkin surrender , if you charge somebody pointing a gun at you you deserve to get shot this bytch is an idiot point blank.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
17090510165644993.gif

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The only time that I support cops is when they off themselves or off a cac....

Nice shifting of goalposts..how did you get to shooting a deranged criminal to shooting up a nursery?
Innocence. The woman was mentally ill but not even remotely a threat the officer's life.:hhh:

He's gonna have to live with the fact that he took a life... over a pair of scissors.:patrice:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Something tells me if races were reversed tha coli would fall over themselves tryna get off their favorite cliched catchphrase whenever they victim blame nikkas: "play stupid games win stupid prizes."

Now all talks of personal responsibility go out tha window when a precious pawg is involved. Hard on nikkas but soft on cacs. You nikkas are straight cut sambos smh.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It has been open season for hundreds of years breh, it is nice to see them get a taste of their own medicine. Stop defending Becky Scissorhands!

Distance was closed off and she nearly made it to him, bladed weapons are a great equalizer, and if he didn't have his pistol ready, he really could have been killed or injured...
He could of maimed her anywhere on her body but decided to let 3 shots in her sternum. That is literally shooting to kill.

He wanted to kill her.

You know soldiers in the army would even try to subdue first depending on the level of threat.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Whoever said "what can you do with scissors?" needs to
dunce-cap-e1483743767757-340x363.png

Scissors are literally two pointed blades held together by a screw.:martin:
He's wearing stab proof gloves and a bulletproof vest and stab proof under layer clothing... like all officers do. Oh, he is carrying a pistol too. He is not in any danger.:gucci:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
He could of maimed her anywhere on her body but decided to let 3 shots in her sternum. That is literally shooting to kill.

He wanted to kill her.

You know soldiers in the army would even try to subdue first depending on the level of threat.

This isn't Law and Order where Benson wounds a bad guy just enough to get him into cuffs and survive until the trial....No cop is gonna be able to hit those areas when an aggressive moving target is closing in....

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

He wanted to kill her.

He was doing what he was trained to do. Aim center mass. Stop the threat. Any where else would've been a low percentage shot.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
This isn't Law and Order where Benson wounds a bad guy just enough to get him into cuffs and survive until the trial....No cop is gonna be able to hit those areas when an aggressive moving target is closing in....
The first clip an old white female officer takes down a big fukking white guy with pepper spray and a baton... oh and wrestled him on the floor.:comeon:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Innocence. The woman was mentally ill but not even remotely a threat the officer's life.:hhh:

He's gonna have to live with the fact that he took a life... over a pair of scissors.:patrice:

You call yourself a jbo goon, post morbid gifs and shyt all day but now your crying about this bytch?

:hhh:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The first clip an old white female officer takes down a big fukking white guy with pepper spray and a baton... oh and wrestled him on the floor.:comeon:

Naw...that doesn't get a pass, she had help and dude was compliant towards the end.

Anyone can be tough with a compliant perp.....