White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I’m Japan, a man welding a sharp weapon killed two and injured dozens at a bus stop. This woman was acting erratic and could’ve harmed others. The officer did the right thing. He prevented other casualties. Anyone else arguing this doesn’t realize that bytch could’ve maimed other people, including a child.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
For scissors though??

What the fukk is going to do with scissors??

He can't taze her first?

ETA: I didn't know there were so many cop supporters here. :skip:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In all of the high-profile killings of unarmed black men, none of the victims provoked the officer or explicitly told the officer to kill them. In spite of that fact, most of them were killed without warning.

Here is one of the most disturbing videos involving an unarmed white victim where the officer was aquitted.

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
It’s not about being fake woke. It’s recognizing the ease with which some of you tolerate this kind of response, which only normalizes the march to totalitarianism. :snoop:

Exactly my thoughts...what a punk ass bytch.

are you off your meds? I don't support the police period. If they are able to get away with shooting a white woman it is open season on nikkas.

Yeah. That was insane. He could have restrained her without killing her

Where was his taser? Now a woman is dead smh

Idc for the woman who was most likely a stain on society but I hate how p*ssy cops can be. Why do they carry tasers if they never use them?

When their Milk of Magnesia is harmed, they turn from Jodeci to Boyz II Men with a tucked in polo and khakis...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For scissors though??

What the fukk is going to do with scissors??

He can't taze her first?

ETA: I didn't know there were so many cop supporters here. :skip:

First of all that chick got multiple warnings to drop the scissors. Most Black men killed by the police got zero warnings. They were just shot and many cases they were unarmed.

Second of all:

Man stabbed with scissors dies nearly a month after attack
Man stabbed with scissors dies nearly a month after attack

Man stabbed to death with scissors in street attack in Edinburgh
Man stabbed to death with scissors in street attack in Edinburgh

Man survives being stabbed in head with scissors
Man survives being stabbed in head with scissors

DA: Son Who Stabbed Father With Scissors Charged With Murder
DA: Son Who Stabbed Father With Scissors Charged With Murder

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
She was nuts breh. Who knows what she was capable of doing. It's sad that the flip made me laugh. I feel bad but cant stop laughing.
That's a real life gone... over a pair of fukking scissors.:picard:

I thank God everyday that my mum never moved to America to start her new life like my aunts and uncles did but instead moved to England. You can't just shoot a bytch in the sternum because she won't put down a pair of scissors.:dead:

With this officer's logic he'd kill every infant in nursery cutting shapes in paper because they'll refuse to listen.:dead: