Which wrestlers of today do you think would be able to survive a territory locker room?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean "survive the locker room " exactly? Like just keep a job? Literally not get killed in the locker room? Lol

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just about being able to fight. Sensitive guys who take themselves really seriously but aren't tough would get ran out. Somebody like Punk wouldn't make it, maybe Wardlow and Big E, they're big but seem sensitive. Lashley and Brock would be good. Riddle would be liked but probably have a few fights. Omega and The Bucks might not make it. Roman and the Usos would be good. Darby is crazy enough and humble enough that he'd somehow make it I think. MJF, Jungle Boy, Sammy wouldn't make it, maybe MJF as a manager.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lashley's too buff they wouldn't fukk with him even if he is mild mannered and black. If he wasn't buff but still black and soft spoken he'd be food. Brock is Brock in any era

Cody it depends but I could see maybe somebody's mad at how his dad used them and line stepping

Omos wouldn't have any problems and funny enough would be one of the biggest names in wrestling lol

Yeah just about all the people that wouldn't have trouble are in WWE. I got a feeling they'd kill Jericho. Taking all the heat off the youngsters, the doughy mid section, lame gimmicks, balding. He's been coasting off Brock & Goldberg not busting his head open like a Pillsbury can for a long time
Imagine someone back then stepping to Shelton Benjamin...he would dump them on their neck real quick...lol