Which wrestlers of today do you think would be able to survive a territory locker room?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
nnt3xo7z94e81.jpg

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps

Whats this gotta do with anything

Tony was a wrestler and one of the legit strongest guys in the world. And he still had to fight over shyt.

Bobby lashley or matt riddle “dog walking” guys because of mma? They made you fight for ya life just to get in the business back then. Literally the guys who created mma.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I'd love to see these MMA guys having a fight in the ring against professional wrestlers, just so folks could see how lopsided it can get :mjlol:
This.

I don't know why people think they can fight REAL fighters and not get KTFO

Even a lot of female fighters would fukk up 90% of your average couch riding dudes. :russ:
Drew
Sheamus
Gunther
Bloodline
The Miz
Lashley
Cody
Nakamura

Just to name a few
Dude, The Miz barely made it in the late 2000s locker room. They damn near had that nikka washing draws:childplease:

Imagine with his arrogance & profile he came into fukkin' Harley Race's locker room:lolbron:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This.

I don't know why people think they can fight REAL fighters and not get KTFO

Even a lot of female fighters would fukk up 90% of your average couch riding dudes. :russ:

Dude, The Miz barely made it in the late 2000s locker room. They damn near had that nikka washing draws:childplease:

Imagine with his arrogance & profile he came into fukkin' Harley Race's locker room:lolbron:
The Miz Is still there though :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I’m considering guys i could see dealing with the traveling, boozing, roiding, coke, fighting, and having to fight to not get fukked over by the bosses
  • Ambrose - he would do all of the above, never be sent to rehab, and is about his paper. I dont even like him but in another era he’s probably a ryder
  • The hardy boys
  • The entire hurt business because theyre shooters, and would have each other’s back.
  • Ziggler though he might be a stooge
  • Reigns since he came up in the biz
  • I mean brock obviously
  • Zayn, Styles, and KO, basically lived that life already
  • Sheamus for sure
  • Idk if anderson and gallows got hands but they would party hard asf in that era for sure.