Which wrestlers of today do you think would be able to survive a territory locker room?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Cody clearly. I feel like Bobby Lashley would also do well cause he's likeable but tough. I feel like no one for AEW except Jericho, Danielson, Punk and a Cesaro could make it.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the bloodline

81BSpdtA-9L.jpg

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Lashley's too buff they wouldn't fukk with him even if he is mild mannered and black. If he wasn't buff but still black and soft spoken he'd be food. Brock is Brock in any era

Cody it depends but I could see maybe somebody's mad at how his dad used them and line stepping

Omos wouldn't have any problems and funny enough would be one of the biggest names in wrestling lol

Yeah just about all the people that wouldn't have trouble are in WWE. I got a feeling they'd kill Jericho. Taking all the heat off the youngsters, the doughy mid section, lame gimmicks, balding. He's been coasting off Brock & Goldberg not busting his head open like a Pillsbury can for a long time

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Nobody's attacking Lashley, a guy with legitimate MMA background. Neither would they attack Lesnar.

Dan Severn came to WWF at almost 40 years old and none of these losers like the kliq ever tried to bully him. Most of the professional wrestlers can't fight for real against legitimate fighters.

shyt if Matt Riddle had to fight for himself in the locker room, even he'd whoop most of these choreographed fighters. Unless Riddle got too deep into 70s/80s drugs in the locker, lol.

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
bobby lashley would dog walk them teritory nikkas lol
Dawg, for real, Matt fukking Riddle would dogwalk most of them territory dudes.

Before he became MMA fighter for UFC (decent record before the end of his tenure) he was also amateur wrestler in high school winning tournaments that had guys like legendary Jon Jones, before they became famous.

I'd love to see these MMA guys having a fight in the ring against professional wrestlers, just so folks could see how lopsided it can get :mjlol:

CM Punk trained couple years just to lose to the worst fighter in UFC who was high that match.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's guys in AEW that would do fine in the old territories. Cesaro comes to mind. Bryan Danielson would do fine, he was treated with respect in the early 2000s before this new wave of characters came in. CM Punk would do ok, he managed to be fine in IWA-MS. He'd just piss everyone off and someone would probably throw hands for sure.

Guys like Wardlow and Hobbs would probably be good. They are big dudes and someone would just take them under their wing.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
People saying lashley like paul orndorf didnt bite tony atlas ear off lol

Talking about “dog walking” old territory guys. I thought yall knew what it took to even get involved in wrestling back in the days. 90% of them would quit. They broke hogans leg day 1.

Aint noone dog walking david schultz, bruiser brody, stan hansen, paul orndorf, etc.