Which Rappers are in Interracial relationships?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nelly goof'd

Ashanti-020812-8.jpg

How you look confused as fukk and still fine?
tumblr_lznyo8XEDV1qe0tsgo1_400.jpg

That's my #1 celebrity crush right there.She's so bad:wow::to:

2006511.jpg

ashanti-sexy-legs-12.jpg

:ohmy::ohmy:

Been the baddest for a while now

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Damn Styles P wifed that up!!! And Fredro look like he need a step stool just to kiss his wifey.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a nikka dikk just moved, wtf I didn't know ashanti was that thick. when that happen. :whoo::noah:

as for Amber, yea she's PART black, that's not black, so in turn that means it's interracial still dumb ass.

I started noticing the full bloom around the time she did this

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWPzBDT9tNc[/ame]

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Is barack obama considered the US's 1st black president?

no actually. he's considered the first african american president. because he is african...and american.

it's politically incorrect to call him black. he has a white mother, he is as much white as he is black. this isn't the 1920s, we've evolved enough to recognize a human can be biracial. the term biracial didn't exist during the jimcrow days.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
no actually. he's considered the first african american president. because he is african...and american.

it's politically incorrect to call him black. he has a white mother, he is as much white as he is black. this isn't the 1920s, we've evolved enough to recognize a human can be biracial. the term biracial didn't exist during the jimcrow days.

Cmon man. U are playin semantics now. Are u gonna sit up here and say that black folks here in the US are not called african american and called black? Cmon man, seriously. In america society chooses what race u are! Yes technicly he is biracial,but does he look white? NO. Do u see a black man, when u see Barack? yes. U know damn well white folks call Barack a Nygger! Keep it 100

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Cmon man. U are playin semantics now. Are u gonna sit up here and say that black folks here in the US are not called african american and called black? Cmon man, seriously. In america society chooses what race u are! Yes technicly he is biracial,but does he look white? NO. Do u see a black man, when u see Barack? yes. U know damn well white folks call Barack a Nygger! Keep it 100

Just because someone is being ignorant doesn't mean I follow his lead into ignorance.

He is bi-racial. nuff said.

in Brazil (a country about 300 years ahead as far as mixing) when a Negro and Blanco make a child, it's called a Prado, not a Negro. Because they are 3 centuries ahead, they understand the actual concept of race. We're a pretty smart and advanced country, bout time we start to think and act like it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Just because someone is being ignorant doesn't mean I follow his lead into ignorance.

Its not enuff said. Barack Obama is considered black! End of story. U can preach all this he's biracial shyt. But the bottom line is that in america biracial people black/white are considerd black

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

in Brazil (a country about 300 years ahead as far as mixing) when a Negro and Blanco make a child, it's called a Prado, not a Negro. Because they are 3 centuries ahead, they understand the actual concept of race. We're a pretty smart and advanced country, bout time we start to think and act like it.

I'm not talkin about the racial dynamics of brazil. I'm talkin about the US.... so when Jeezy came out with "my president is black" and every black person is the US was rockin to that shhyt. U mean to tell me evryone was wrong 4 that? Why do black folks ride so hard for barack? Is it becausehes just some biracial dude? :rudy::rudy:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Its not enuff said. Barack Obama is considered black! End of story. U can preach all this he's biracial shyt. But the bottom line is that in america biracial people black/white are considerd black

To whom?

It says african american.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Watchu mean not nuff said? LOL. the nikka is not black wtf. show me where it says black. Most news sources use the term african american as well.

It is enough said, point blank, you hear what you want to hear nikka, believe what you want to believe but that nikkas mom is white. He's not black. He's mixed. point blank.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm not talkin about the racial dynamics of brazil. I'm talkin about the US.... so when Jeezy came out with "my president is black" and every black person is the US was rockin to that shhyt. U mean to tell me evryone was wrong 4 that? Why do black folks ride so hard for barack? Is it becausehes just some biracial dude? :rudy::rudy:

Like I said, if people want to PRETEND he's black, that's fine, remain ignorant, but the nikka isn't black. that's the reality true or false?

Im ASKING YOU, is he black, white or mixed? answer the question. I don't care what Jeezy said, what black folks think. Answer the question the actual question...what is he in reality?