It Was Written
Stillmatic
Lost Tapes
God's Son
Distant Relatives

u :piss:?

:mjpls:

:ohhh:

b bb b but this shyt is boring as fukk. I mean Dr Dre has a more entertaining discography and this nikka hasn't released his 3rd album yet. Just think about what that says about quantity/quality ratio of that Nas nikka. :ohhh:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Had to post again to explain my reasons

Kast - Atliens, Southernplayalistic, Aquemeni, Stankonia, Speakerbox/love below, They dropped 4 classics to me, speakerbox/l.b. was a good album though, they have no bad album to me

ATCQ- L.E.T., M.M., People's instinctive travels, are three classics, B.R.L is also a good album, Love movement was their falloff

Nas- Illmatic, IWW,Stillmatic, Lost Tapes, Gods Son, and Untitled are great albums, Illmatic, IWW, and Stillmatic are classics to me, L.T. Gods son, are great albums, S.D. is trash, HHID is ok, I am is subpar, and Nastradamus is trash to me

Tupac- AEOM, 7 day theory, me against the world, and Ru still down are classics

Jay-Z: RD, and Blueprint are his only classics to me, Black Album, KC, and Vol 1 are good albums, as well as American Gangster, Vol. 2, Vol. 3, Bp2, and BP3 are garbage, I might have to replace Jay with Common

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wu-Tang as a whole easily takes this. Enter the 36, Tical, Return to 36, OB4CL, Swordz, Ironman,Forever, Supreme Clientele. OB4CL 2......aint nobody seein that.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Plus you can cherry pick many classics off I am and nastradamus. Sd and hhid got some too. And lets not even get into his unreleased shyt he got:dj2:

honestly

Lost Tapes is Nas' best album since It Was Written.

in many perpectives, thats not a complement but that shyt was so good.

top 10 album of the decade and the 2nd best of 2002 behind The Fix IMO

God's Son came close to be as good as Lost Tapes tho'

2002 was just a :eat: year for Nas fans.

Both albums were better than BP2

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Wu-Tang as a whole easily takes this. Enter the 36, Tical, Return to 36, OB4CL, Swordz, Ironman,Forever, Supreme Clientele. OB4CL 2......aint nobody seein that.
For those 7 classics there is about 47 average albums.
Which means that, nah not really.

N.W.A.
nikkas4life, Straight outta compton, The Chronic, No one can do it better, 2001, Amerikkkas most wanted, Death Certificate, The Predator, Eazy-duz-it.
And maybe as many average albums.